AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Free Books and Movie About Avatar Meher Baba
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  2:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i never read anything about this guy before even though i stumbled upon him on the net more than once in the past... but never felt drawn toward him until today which i've found out that it happens to be his birthday as well.

let's just say that this is one incredible personality which deserves having a look at.

you can find a lot of free books about him over here: http://www.ambppct.org/meherbaba/Bo...her_Baba.php

and a free film over here which i am streaming but this is going to take some time so you'll probably watch it a long time before me.

The Biography of
http://www.meherfilmworks.org/video...english.html

namaste(f)

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  4:22:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, he certainly rocked the mustache!
http://www.ambppct.org/gallery/1920.php

Love!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  5:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Bro, yes he certainly did
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  9:59:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda,how do you find that pearls that you always share with us,my friend?

Thank you very much.

(moustaches rules!)

Edited by - miguel on Feb 25 2010 10:00:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  12:39:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Ananda for the enjoyable evening! Watched the movie, browsed a few of the books...
I particularily liked this quote from Meher Baba: (but it's all good)

quote:

THE UMBRELLA OF MENTAL IMPRESSIONS
IN ACTUALITY, God is not far from the seeker, nor is it impossible to see Him. He is like the sun, which is ever shining right above you. It is you who have held over your head the umbrella of your variegated mental impressions which hide Him from your view. You have only to remove the umbrella and the Sun is there for you to see. It does not have to be brought there from anywhere. But such a tiny and trivial thing as an umbrella can deprive you of the sight of such a stupendous fact as the Sun.

Thanks again Ananda :)

God Bless you.
:)
TI
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2010 :  5:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Brothers Miguel and TI all i would like to say is thank you and much love to you both dear ones

namaste
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000