Bhakti and Karma Yoga
 Hugging Plants
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  5:26:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Has anybody here experienced hugging trees or plants?
I just hugged two of my small houseplants. It was very beautiful

LOVE and JOY!!!!

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  8:29:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have always been pretty insensitive, but a while back I hugged a tree after doing my practice, and had an interesting experience. I was surprised to find it had somewhat of a loving father presence for me.
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2010 :  8:00:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Aauummm,

Yea, this one is really "connected" with nature in that way...for many years I've experienced trees as sentient...You'll often find me leaning full back up against a tree while standing, with my arms in the air and my roots...err...feet planted deeply in the ground.

When I moved back to Southern Cali a year and a half ago, I was under great physical and emotional stress...the first thing I did when I arrive was to lay down in the front yard at my house here, in the grass, with my arms around the base of the trunk of our ash tree, it's much like being held in Gaia's womb....Jai Ma!

Regards,
Jivaakabhasana Yogi
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  05:04:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  05:09:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hugging trees is very good for the heart and well being.I hvae done it sometimes and they make you feel many beutiful things.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  05:28:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes miguel, they have consciousness, I also notice that different trees have different energies, like different personalities.

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2010 :  10:54:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
For sure.

Edited by - miguel on Feb 26 2010 10:54:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2010 :  1:56:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Where can I get one of these hugging plants?

I love plants and trees. I have always hugged them, caressed them, sat under and on them, whispered to them. Some ancient ones seem to have a great depth of presence.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2010 :  2:18:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Hugging Plants"...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000