Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Koran verses appear on baby
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  12:19:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Koran verses appear on baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbeo...ture=related

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2010 :  12:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The amazing thing was that this is reported by Reuters and other major international news syndicates.
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  1:24:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a report from ABC

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/miracle-ba...y?id=8889257
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  3:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is it true?

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  6:56:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Aauummm,

Shanti, Shanti, Shanti....

I had seen this on the news...

The power of mind is vast...is it so unbelievable that the imprint upon our subconscious by the supraconcious achieve such a thing? While the material world, in every way "exists", the how and the what of its "existence" , is, in each and every moment, a creation of thought. That "desk" you are sitting at is not a desk, but a collection of materials, woods, metals, made of electrons, etc...we "organize" this, and name it "desk"

In much the same way, in the Race Mind (human Supraconsciousness) are many such things imprinted by generations of "belief"...the Quran upon a baby, the stigmata, upon Francis, the icons of St Herman of Alaska weaping myrrh...

I don't necessarily ascribe anything "spiritual" to such things, supramundane,surely, but does this manifestation deepen our knowledge of Self, or does it muddle it more? (Asking the question, not infering the answer here~ :-)

For generations, "yogis" have done everything from levitate to pull Hershey Bars out of thin air...this is not necessarily the mark of "spirituality" (IMNSHO.) I'm not saying it isn't, but neither am I saying it certainly is.

These things appear to me, not much different than the scenery on the road trip of the Way...mostly distraction.

~regards,
Jivaakabhasana Yogi
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  7:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

Aauummm,

Shanti, Shanti, Shanti....

I had seen this on the news...

The power of mind is vast...is it so unbelievable that the imprint upon our subconscious by the supraconcious achieve such a thing? While the material world, in every way "exists", the how and the what of its "existence" , is, in each and every moment, a creation of thought. That "desk" you are sitting at is not a desk, but a collection of materials, woods, metals, made of electrons, etc...we "organize" this, and name it "desk"

In much the same way, in the Race Mind (human Supraconsciousness) are many such things imprinted by generations of "belief"...the Quran upon a baby, the stigmata, upon Francis, the icons of St Herman of Alaska weaping myrrh...

I don't necessarily ascribe anything "spiritual" to such things, supramundane,surely, but does this manifestation deepen our knowledge of Self, or does it muddle it more? (Asking the question, not infering the answer here~ :-)

For generations, "yogis" have done everything from levitate to pull Hershey Bars out of thin air...this is not necessarily the mark of "spirituality" (IMNSHO.) I'm not saying it isn't, but neither am I saying it certainly is.

These things appear to me, not much different than the scenery on the road trip of the Way...mostly distraction.

~regards,
Jivaakabhasana Yogi

In other words, "So what?"

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2010 :  10:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

In other words, "So what?"

Adamant

BWAhahahahah, yep In a nutshell LOL

Regards,
J Y

Edited by - Jivaakabhasana_Yogi on Feb 21 2010 10:37:44 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000