Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 New AYP-Inspired Website: LivingUnbound.Net
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  3:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello All,

A while back, Yogani wrote in this thread:

"I especially like the "Pay It Forward" model. It encourages us to become givers, inspired by what we have received, and request others to do the same with what they receive from us. It is a self-perpetuating and exponential process. It is just the kind of spiritual dynamic I hope we can create with the open resource knowledge in AYP. "Pay It Forward" is also in line with the "horizontal teaching model" we are creating in the AYP forums and in other ways around the world – “Candles lighting candles until all candles are lit.”

Hm.

What if there was one online portal that referred visitors to all the other locations online, including of course AYP, where the teachings, techniques and resources for Living Unbound could be found?

What if that portal also offered a simple and clear map and set of methods for Living Unbound; the teachings, techniques and resources that are free from the specific nuances of any one tradition, religion, or system?

Those of you who know both Kirtanman and Shanti here at the AYP forum know that we’ve both been around here a while (since 2006). Via our many posts, we've both discussed a wide variety of the aspects and facets of the way to Living Unbound with others here at the forum.

And we realized, via our posts here at the AYP Forum, and our conversations with other AYPers, that the type of site described above could very well be useful to the overall mission of offering fulfilled consciousness to all; to help the expansion of the exponential process that Yogani mentions in his comment quoted above. We also noticed that our areas of study and focus would be complementary to such an endeavor.

It feels as though such a site could be a perfect extension to the work Yogani started a few years back; one man, simply motivated by love for all.

We know the feeling.

And so, we’ve coordinated in the development of a new web site, launching today, called Living Unbound.

You’re invited.

To the new web site.

And to enjoy Living Unbound.

We’re launching LivingUnbound.Net today, February 12, 2010 – on Mahashivaratri, the Great Night of Lord Shiva.

Lord Shiva is the infinite Unbound Awareness we all are, in reality; the very real Freedom Beyond Imagination that is everyone’s true nature.

And, of course, this post couldn’t be closed without our infinite and infinitely heartfelt thanks to Yogani.

Per Yogani’s quote above, this is simply our way of paying it forward; of “candles lighting candles” as we’re all doing in our own ways.

Here are a few links to AYP-related information on LivingUnbound.Net:

AYP Resource Page

Deep Meditation Article

Breathing Article

And here’s a link to some of our other recommended resources which includes some “AYP Names” you’ll probably recognize.

General Resources Links

And last, but not least:

LivingUnbound Channel on YouTube

We hope to see you over at LivingUnbound.Net!

PS- By the way: per the fact we're just getting started, the site is far from complete; we'll be adding quite a bit of information to every section, so please check often (or, you can subscribe via RSS, just as with AYP).

PPS- If anyone has any suggestions, comments, or anything else, please either post here, or you can email livingunbound@livingunbound.net .

Edited by - Kirtanman on Feb 12 2010 4:29:12 PM

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  4:19:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love it guys! Good luck with everything!

Love!
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  4:52:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Awesome K-man and Shanti

The site looks great! I wish you much growth and success in spreading the love/wealth/knowledge.

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  5:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, I think it's really awesome.

Much Luck.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  5:55:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Shweta and Kirtanman and thank you for supporting Inspirational Works!
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  5:56:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
another WOW from me here as well, the side is A+

Keep on forward... please.

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  6:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hey All,

Thanks much for your very kind words; much, much appreciated!

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  6:27:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
brother K, if i may give a suggestion a good step would be for you to use an additional system of payment for the donations bcz paypal doesn't work in some countries like Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iran...

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  6:59:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

brother K, if i may give a suggestion a good step would be for you to use an additional system of payment for the donations bcz paypal doesn't work in some countries like Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Iran...

namaste

Hi Ananda,

Thanks very much for mentioning this.

And actually, I'm pretty sure PayPal allows people who are supporting the site to use either PayPal or credit cards; the icon for payment may not show this (and good suggestion; maybe we'll change it) .... but I'm pretty sure that's the case (which hopefully solves that issue).

I'll check into it, though ..... thanks for mentioning!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Feb 12 2010 7:00:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  7:09:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i tried using my visa electron card via paypal before to buy stuff from here and other places but it's not possible for me cz Lebanon isn't mentioned on the list of countries who can use paypal.

namaste
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  8:29:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

i tried using my visa electron card via paypal before to buy stuff from here and other places but it's not possible for me cz Lebanon isn't mentioned on the list of countries who can use paypal.

namaste

Good *additional* feedback ... ... thanks very much! I'll see what we can find out/possibly do about that; I wasn't even aware there was such a list.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  8:56:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks All.
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  9:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The new site looks great! Thanks for this. I'm looking forward to exploring it soon.
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2010 :  11:40:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good luck Shanti and Kirtanman! Beautiful site.
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  06:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Doug and Shweta, fantastic

Love your paintings Shweta, had no idea you were an artist also, and the beautiful poems to go with the paintings.

Just dipping into the site, feel inspired to return often

Love to you both
Louis

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  06:45:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shweta, I also love the paintings.

LOVE
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  06:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Doug and Shweta, Great site, very inspirational for all who go there and especially good for those new to meditation.

I shall be dipping in frequently
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  12:47:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo!

Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  1:04:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great site!!! Jolly good job! I hope it will spread wide!
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  1:05:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good work...
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  4:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Richard

Congratulations Doug and Shweta, Great site, very inspirational for all who go there and especially good for those new to meditation.

I shall be dipping in frequently

Hi All,

I just wanted to "dip in" here, and once again, offer very whole-hearted thanks for all the kind words from everyone; very deeply appreciated!

And yes, we've started out with a bit of emphasis on the more entry-level information, though that will fill in fairly rapidly (said just as an FYI to all).

As everyone here knows: those newest to meditation, or who don't know of it at all .... need it the most (as in: all of us here are very, very fortunate).

Thanks again to all!!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Feb 13 2010 4:37:27 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4431 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2010 :  5:35:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great site Shanti and K-man,

Nice one!
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2010 :  6:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

nice site :) A level 3 technique will most probably be: remain in the gap indefinitely =P

It is good to see, that the techniques you decribe have worked for many in the past and still work today including myself.

What is really different from all the other blabla-sites out there are the working techniques.
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2010 :  05:15:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful Shanti and Kirtanman

What a wellspring - thank you so much both of you
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2010 :  7:20:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

We wanted to let everyone know about a few exciting changes at LivingUnbound.Net that can potentially help us all with Living Unbound in reality.

Living Unbound Community

The Living Unbound Community is a social discussion forum; an online forum with some exciting social tools, which can help us all to discover, discuss, create and share Living Unbound related content.

These tools include:
    • Fully-Featured Discussion Forum
    • Customizable Profile (Photo/Avatar, About Me Section, Etc.)
    • Ability to Add/Have Friends (like Facebook)
    • Sign-In/Join via Facebook Connect

And, if you wish, you can also:
    • (Create) your own Living Unbound Community Blog.

Currently, the Living Unbound Community has two forum sections:
Community Conversations, which is for:

• General conversations
    • New Member introductions
    • General Living Unbound-related Questions & Answers

And Living Unbound Lessons & Resources, which is for:

• Specific Discussion/Support related to the Living Unbound Lessons (Teachings & Techniques).
    • Specific Discussion/Support related to Living Unbound Resources.
    • Questions and Answers related to Living Unbound Lessons and Resources.

& we have a few changes at the main Living Unbound site, as well:
    "What's New" section on the Home Page, so that you can easily see what’s new.
    Living Unbound Lessons & Resources are now listed on the Home Page (immediately below the What’s New section), for easy access and reference.
    • There’s a new social toolbar at the bottom of every page, where you can join the new Living Unbound Page on Facebook, or follow Living Unbound on Twitter, as well as share any content that you might like to share, via email, etc., and where you can subscribe (via RSS), as well.
    • New Print and (Save As) PDF option, for each Lesson or Post, if you’d prefer to have/save Living Unbound content via hard-copy or PDF file.

If you haven’t had a chance to review the Living Unbound Lessons (Teachings & Techniques), they’re available on the main site, and are also posted in the Lessons & Resources section of the Community forum.
We welcome any feedback, conversation, questions, etc. you may have about any or all of this, and we invite everyone reading this to join the Living Unbound Community.

Living Unbound really is for all of us, and the more of us who participate, the more Living Unbound-oriented information will be available for us all.
The main Living Unbound.Net web site is figuratively the “head” of Living Unbound; where the basic information is stored; the Living Unbound Community is the Heart of Living Unbound; where Living Unbound comes alive, and where all of us can experience Living Unbound in reality, ever more fully.

You can visit the Living Unbound Community directly, at:
http://community.livingunbound.net
Or
Via the right-hand tab on the main navigation bar, on the Home Page, at http://livingunbound.net

And, as we launched LivingUnbound.Net on February 12, Mahashivaratri, the Great Night of Lord Shiva.

We are launching the Living Unbound Community on March 23, Durgashtami, the Great Night of Ma Durga (Shakti).

Shiva, Shakti

Head, Heart

Information, Community

... Living, Unbound.

Living Unbound in reality is for all of us.

Freedom Beyond Imagination is reality.

And we're all always invited.

Please pass it on.

... and, as you like, please join us at the Living Unbound Community!

Edited by - Kirtanman on Mar 23 2010 9:23:04 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000