Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Thankyou to everyone
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

snake

United Kingdom
277 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2006 :  12:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Yogani for starting all this and a big thankyou to everyone who posts on here,all your posts are very much appreciated

Nicole

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2006 :  12:55:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Nicole's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I second that :)
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2006 :  09:47:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I third that:)
Although I have been meditating for a long time, mainly zen type practice, I find the introduction of the Tantra aspect has brought a new lease of life to my practice(practicing about two weeks now). I never bothered with mantras before,thinking they were a distraction, but I am finding the contrary is true.
I am learning many wonderful things here and boy what a support team.
Thanks again
Go to Top of Page

mystiq

India
62 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2006 :  04:24:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit mystiq's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I fourth that, if fourthing is allowed in the English language lol. Been with AYP practise for just a month now and there are discernable changes in my life. I would like to list them with a special thanks to Guru Yogani and all of you. Firstly my liking for alcohol has gone. I can refuse a drink now. Secondly there is so much more clarity in my thinking. There is so much more energy at my disposal. I need to sleep less and am able to wake up early at my will. My passion for my twice daily sessions is still going strong. I have observed a change in the way other people see me. Lots of wonderful things are happening in my life. Thanks again

mystiq
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2006 :  10:55:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I fifth that, I am grateful for Yogani publishing this knowledge, and for this forum where much good information is being shared and people help each other. I have been practicing AYP for over a year now and have experienced a steady increase in stillness and stability of mind plus improving relations with coworkers and friends.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2006 :  11:58:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I sixth that, the AYP by Teacher Yogani is the most structured, balanced and thoughtout practice that I could find in my search. Admittedly my practice has not been very successful so far as my body and mind are very polluted and I am unable to concentrate on the task and maintain the same sitting position for the required period of time.. however I can work and improve (and I AM!) on these things and that gives me great joy. For at least I know what I am to do and I have a shoulder to lean on (albeit one that is thousands of kilometers away ;)) while walking this difficult and not very well lit path.

Thank you Teacher Yogani and thank you to this great community of bright souls :)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000