AYPsite.org Forum
 Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Jim Carrey is waking up!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  06:08:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Isn't this the cutest? Jim on his awakening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaY0l5qV0c

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  06:18:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is cute.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  08:17:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, I would never have imagined..
:D
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  09:49:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The more serious he looks, the funniest he becomes!!

Edited by - christiane on Jan 24 2010 09:52:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice one. Thanks for posting it.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:33:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good things are happening Jim!
Go to Top of Page

adamantclearlight

USA
410 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:47:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit adamantclearlight's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's wonderful when prominent faces enter the path. It's very important the public see this as something desirable and cool.

Adamant
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  12:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Haha, "it comes and it goes". So true.
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  1:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Miguel.. who is Jim?!
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  2:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

Isn't this the cutest? Jim on his awakening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaY0l5qV0c

Thanks for this emc!
:0
TI
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  5:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Miguel.. who is Jim?!

Jim carrey,the actor who talks about his awakening in the you tube video link (first post of the treath).

Edited by - miguel on Jan 24 2010 5:23:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  6:02:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

Nice video, thanks for the link.

This was my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nsYuQnbLS4&NR=1

Christi

Edited by - Christi on Jan 24 2010 6:13:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  6:29:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for posting this, emc. I'm happy for him. He's one of the few mega-superstars I respect and admire (not because of this, though).

quote:

LOL haha too funny miguel
Go to Top of Page

Jivaakabhasana_Yogi

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  7:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jivaakabhasana_Yogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL, well, I, for one have always believed that Jim Carrey exuded(sp?) "enlightened potential." I have heard him talk a few times over the past couple of years...I always thought he a beautiful being.

Oh, and yea, the more serious he get, the more trulyjoyful, and funny he is...

EVERYBODY INTO THE POOL!

~Jivaakabhasana_Yogi
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  8:07:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Strange,I always found him rather irritating for some reason. I guess each to their own though. I think it was that goofy laugh & personality of his, and the lame movies he always starred in as well as his acting..Perhaps he's finally cleaned up his act though now and got himself just recently "enlightened",whatever that means.....

Edited by - Akasha on Jan 24 2010 8:08:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  8:14:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Miguel.. who is Jim?!

Jim carrey,the actor who talks about his awakening in the you tube video link (first post of the treath).

Miguel, I asked you "who is Jim?"
coz you always wonder "who is Miguel?", "who am I", etc..

(joke)

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  8:18:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Miguel, I asked you "who is Jim?"
coz you always wonder "who is Miguel?", "who am I", etc..

(joke)

Oh sorry,didnt get it !

namaste

Edited by - miguel on Jan 24 2010 8:20:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

alwayson2

USA
546 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2010 :  1:11:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit alwayson2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jim Carrey is the ultimate reality of Brahman.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000