Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Feet Ecstasy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  2:16:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I love and forever cherish
Your ecstatic feet
soft toes and divine dream-like heels!

I am an exalted mendicant, collecting quarter
that has grown upon the imprint of celestial thoughts of your shadow!

Simple-minded, I am, I follow the winds, for I know your voice is there
Aisha crosses the great rivers, ignoring their bewildered glares
to be with you, awesome one
where one moment is joyful eternity!

For I have seen the true you, and what love can do
in not knowing it grows
I still pine for that day where we, in each other's warm embrace both exclaim loudly
"I'm at home!"

I know it is pointless, but I sometimes roam existence for days on end

requiring neither food nor drink
inspired so by the heartaches caused by our senseless separation
roaming, roaming to find you again
for you are in the clouds, upon the leaves and in the tall grass!

In every breath!

I know I am crazy for wandering in my own home!
I know we are lovers from ancient times!
I do not need to see you to know your presence
as long as I live I know I am with you!!!

Edited by - porcupine on Jan 21 2010 3:15:44 PM

lotusheart

USA
7 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2010 :  8:00:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit lotusheart's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I love this and recognize the sentiments as so similar to ones I am experiencing in my own heart, in a situation in which I find myself currently. This poem makes me want to ask you so many questions!
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  01:30:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for the response. If you have questions don't hesitate to ask! I'll try to answer the best I can, but please don't expect much.

All I can say is everything is true, and everything is here. Every breathe, of this clear morning, before the light hearkens back to the source, and I wonder myself, how have I gotten to this point? Of course, I speak only of the past, and yet, it appears here now, these words, I hesitate to write them, I am overjoyed as each one is birthed upon a page, a screen, so compassionate, each sound, resonating to the very core of my being. Why the foot? I wonder this. The foot upon the earth, which is the microcosm of our entire body, something calls me to it, something beyond words, perhaps gravity itself, or something deeper. This I saw once as an affliction I see now as the deepest blessing, for in this quest, this thankless quest, sometimes bearing fruit, sometimes not, sometimes miraculously slipping into universal syncopation, again I am reminded of my own strides, rhythmic and simple as I walk to and from Wanti, to Wanti, the fancies of this mind appear, mere tokens of what a great love, please, use me, and use me well, filling this world, with love, redemption, liberation, peace, that blossoms upon me so causelessly, and pulls me to write, I have lost myself again, I know not what yoga is, and yet here I am in another pose, speaking arranging the self, birthing the self, day after day, devoted to the Goddess, in all her myriad forms, as they come, even arising in myself, as art, as work, as play, as nonsense, as harmony, as wonderment, as an ever rising joy, this is Wanti, this must be, and even as perhaps all masters have abandoned me, even as they shirk away, misunderstanding, here I find myself flowing in the cosmic stream, a wave myself, and love is everywhere, what can be explained? Our frustration in self expression, is only the first step to true empathy... its true, this is so much nothing, it is the fuel of my days, each word I direct towards the source, daring to hope.. hark

Why does the self imitate the self? My heart leaps for joy, as I realize how many have truly understood, and there is no need for more, yet this still it comes, it is the divine unfolding...

It is all falling in love with all, all in all, fall in fall, rise!
There are no directions yet it pours out everywhere, everywhere in need, I cannot doubt this, it arrives there, it is the moment! The clear and adorable eternal moment distinction less, list inspiring, elixir like, pure, ever praisable, I find hir in a tree, I smile and tribulate... freeing all beings, there is no veil!

Edited by - porcupine on Feb 01 2010 02:56:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2010 :  6:46:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and don't even get me started on calves n knees!!!
Go to Top of Page

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2010 :  7:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
throwing everything back in...

look, its like this..
it snowed a alot,and i never saw that in the day where the old american beds lay I handed my hand to the sand.
the sand, cold sand, oh sand of my love
your heart is a thousand chrysanthemums
growing in the spring sun, its only a matter of time! my knees seem to say
oh great one! Earth mother! it flows on like the stars, on this magical horse, where I have written to canvas, and beyond
becoming the leaf mover, the world, we were together, the sun... over frozen tundra snacks

miss the temple, aim for the motorcycle
and ride away, like Marina Paul, dancing with intent, the grass grows me yellow blossom and the grass she grows a blue
nothing owned, free as gnomes tying up a boot and shoe
we roam... and the universe! the universe! water!
the general talk, danger from falling ice
my mailbox, i did not falter there, I shined

you were there...Tree!
growing! like an apostrophe, in three periods, ever bigger, the diggers must have known your name since then
a sunset in the cadence, sentences sent in, sent out
our conversation through leaflets and moonlit glass
who was she who sat within the window?

or was it only a dream?

the mushrooms, that sprout up curious and silently chuckling forever and then gone, and all those happy sprites,
sheltered among a moonlight roaming tale of balderdash, the rye of night glowing in the eye of the sky...

here, here, lovers of all things wild and free, and roaming, and untamed, dainty, and natural... do I find you by this river, one day? until they are all washed away, down this canal, the annals of time, memories memories
nothing
blank moments setting covered in the miasma of a new day, everyone was there, and the spirit is broad, as we step forth being inspired by the spaces, we, the hippies!

inn the universe we all trip together!

returning, i am only a child, as before, the travelling flower, we come from wanti, a family in spirit, spreading love, hugging the earth, becoming wild, expressing our pure selves...

the ancient plains, and the future rains are here
the campfire
ness
circling out, that call, the sun in the window, a thousand things pass by word..

flying like a bird, through everything that ever was
this world is infinite love
deeper than canyons, deeper than oceans
waving like the sea

alive and happy

Agni the vital spark, pouring forth, restoring all...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000