Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Emergency Healing For Friend: Latest Report!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2010 :  01:46:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi my friends!

After letting you know about my friend Larry who was up against impending amputation and has diabetes and broken bones in his foot, i started doing "illegal" Samyama for him. As a result of conversing with all of you, my Deep Meditation practice has become a lot more regular, as has stillness. When i say "illegal", i think the Healing Samayama is premature for me, but my worry prompted me to take the risk. I drop the hint of him into the silence 3 or 4 times, right after my 20 minute Deep Meditation and let it fade (I LOVE this practice, by the way!). I intend to desist doing this, once he is past the critical stage, so that i can re-evaluate what i am (I AM ) supposed to be doing!

Anyway, the friend that i have in common with Larry mentioned that his doctors have said they will not do the operation unless he gets an infection. This is a major change of tune for them, so maybe my efforts and those of any of you out there have actually begun the reversal process? If so, i thank you with ALL my heart. What is also good is that he is completely receptive to the help, and is very clear about alternative methods being effective!

Bless you all, and i am hoping he can stay on the request list for a good long while, since he has many issues that he honestly can't seem to resolve himself, at this point.

Much Love,

Rael!

Edited by - Rael on Jan 22 2010 5:03:47 PM

porcupine

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  7:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit porcupine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thats cool Rael, I'm glad to hear about that. To good health!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2010 :  8:15:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great Rael,

Exercise is most beneficial for diabetes, and any healing. Increased blood flow promotes faster healing, and circulation in the extremities which is needed with diabetes.
I know it would be hard for him; he'll have to be creative.
Also, breathing hard abdominally is the only pump for lymph, which is the blood of your immune system.
Go to Top of Page

Arim

USA
27 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2010 :  01:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rael,

I love doing Samyama, too. I will join you in doing Samyama for Larry. If you haven't read Yogani's Samyama book, you would love it!

Magnets help to improve circulation and help with diabetic neuropathy. You can google "magnets and diabetes" or "magnets and ciruclation", etc. The North Pole of a magnet (which is generally the only side that shouls be used) dilated blood vessels and helps bring blood and healing oxygen to an area.

Best Wishes,
Mira
Go to Top of Page

Rael

USA
173 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2010 :  11:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rael's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Porcupine, Ether and Arim!

I am just now finding your additions and will pass the suggestions along to him. He avoids exercise and is challenged in other ways, so it is hard to convey the seriousness of that, especially when he now has his foot SO messed-up! He was told to exercise early on, but didn't.

I did love the Samyama book TOO! Yogani really puts things so well and instills SO much fun and inspiration! I had to lay off the Samyama myself, since it was pushing me forward too fast (amazing isn't it?...One little semi-thought and KABOOM!) But he is on the healing list and i will re-post that he needs help, since he has now got a serious infection, which will inspire the doctors to operate....my greatest fear for him, and his as well!

Thank you for your efforts, everything is appreciated, as you KNOW!

Hugs
Rael!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000