AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Ignition Method
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dadhichi

3 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2009 :  12:50:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings to all

I have followed this forum for years now without posting much and have appreciated the depth here
and sincerity, I have practiced various techniques as well as had numerous spontaneous experiences
and I am grateful for all.

I have gotten to a point with a certain practice which is on a different level than some previous practices.
For years i have practiced and observed tantric disciplines, holding back and such, with or without a partner
of course there are many variations of this.

The point that seems to define the new level is the following.
by laying flat and relaxing while gently stroking up through the center of the body from the belly up
and eventually to the nipples.It seems like the yin and yang energies come together in a gigantic way
and it is pre- ejaculatory in all its glory, in fact if I happen to go down to the usual area that the male
prefers to stimulate it pretty much completely interferes with the ecstasy that the other method produces.

In a book that I have had for many years and treasure ( Devatma Shakti )
the author refers to making both forces male and female strong enough that they unite in the yogi or yogini's body
thereby creating soma.

Tibetan esoteric tantric practice also refers to a similar process.

I share this as the movement away from the usual polarized focus for men, I believe opens up a doorway
to a greater understanding of the human body and can with the right attitude provide a powerful trigger
for empowering the other polarity and magnetizing it for evolution.

Of course this alone is not sufficient for enlightenment but as a tantric method it is worth exploring
A note of caution the pleasure is so great potentially and as endless as you have time for that, moderation and pacing
are imperative

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000