Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 VIDEO: Adyashanti on Resting In Awareness
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  10:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This shift into "resting as awareness" as the permanent, default identity, the experiencing subjectivity which is just what is .... is what I've been referring to as "enlightenment".

Adyashanti articulates the differences between it and ego-consciousness, very nicely, in this video:

Adyashanti Video: Rest As Awareness.

I hope it's helpful.

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on Nov 20 2009 10:44:48 PM

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2009 :  11:58:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
K-man,

Forget about posting Adyashanti's videos...your jokes, experiences and commentaries are WAY better than his...IMHO

Edited by - machart on Nov 21 2009 03:22:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2009 :  5:03:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by machart

K-man,

Forget about posting Adyashanti's videos...your jokes, experiences and commentaries are WAY better than his...IMHO

Hey Machart,

Thanks very much; that's very kind of you to say.

I just know that some tend to prefer video to extremely long posts, as well as enjoying Adya's very "unvarnished" way of saying things.

And so, posting video links like this is more a "general addition to the AYP knowledge base" .... as opposed to feeling a need to post Adyashanti's articulation, as opposed to offering my own, or referring people back to Yogani's.

And, nothing is really calculated, any more .... "flow happens".

*And* .... I truly appreciate your kind words!

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000