Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Losing energy?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2009 :  9:05:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When a woman has an orgasm do they lose energy? What about during menstruation?

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2009 :  4:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is what the lesson says:
http://www.aypsite.org/T7.html
quote:
Is feminine orgasm a regenerative process, a yogic process, and are multiple orgasms spiritually healthy for women? There is some loss of prana in feminine orgasm, and some loss of ability to climb to successively higher levels of divine ecstasy as a woman has multiple orgasms in tantric sex. Clearly, feminine orgasm is much less of a pranic drain than masculine orgasm is. But are multiple orgasms in the woman part of tantric sex? Perhaps many feminine orgasms will eventually add up to the same pranic loss as one masculine orgasm.

During menstruation women don't lose energy, on the contrary they are at their peak energy levels at that point. That is one reason (IMO) women in India are told to stay away from spiritual practices during their cycle. Altho they are told they are impure at this point, I think it is more a way to keep them away from an overload during this time.
Go to Top of Page

BellaMente

USA
147 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2009 :  8:45:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info Shanti! I couldn't find any details on female orgasms in the forums, I should have knew better to look in the tantra lessons....
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000