Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 aids hiv
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kingseeker

Uruguay
6 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2009 :  10:14:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit kingseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hello all
i have the hiv virus that has decided to evolve within my body LOL
i will talk more about this later
my question is : how does latex, interfere(if it does) with the exchange of energy during tantric sex??

can tanric sex be practiced while wearing a condom??

even though the sexual impulse has greatly diminshed lately, thanks to the movement of shakti my desire for coffe, sex, sugar, etc etc, is non existant, i only seem to desire satvic elements at the momment
( not to say that sex can not be satvic)

i would like to take the opportunity to encourage other people that are on antiretroviral therapy, for hiv treatment
i m on my second month going on the 3rd, and the only side effects are extremely pleasurable!!! Thanks to God and Guru

anybody else out there who s got aids or is positve and wants to talk please get in touch

it might seem crazy but i am comming to the poitn that i am starting to thank the desease, since it has triggered a rapid progress in my sadhana

i have been offering my medication to God and Guru before taking it, and thus even though i have been anti medication most of my life, i am now taking my meds as prasadam, therefore i know that they can not harm me and that the grace of the Guru will give my body the knowledge of how to take the good, from meds and burn the toxic waste on the fire of kundaliny in the GI tract,
what i had read about my meds ( Kaletra is one of them), was very worrying
side effects could have been diarrea, nausea....and a lot of other ugly things, i can assure that when mother kundalini is moving about the sistem , all these negative side effects that seem to be the rule, may be canceled out by the gastric fire.
Please offer the medication before you take it to your mouth
cheers and good health to all

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2009 :  3:41:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nothing to say but thank you..
thank you for your beautiful soul.
you made my night.

_/\_ namaste
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2009 :  8:24:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by kingseeker

hello all
i have the hiv virus that has decided to evolve within my body LOL
i will talk more about this later
my question is : how does latex, interfere(if it does) with the exchange of energy during tantric sex??

can tanric sex be practiced while wearing a condom??

Hi Kingseeker,

I would say you have answered your own question.

Just like it's not about the meds .... it's not about the condom.

Mother Kundalini, God and Guru can all work with whatever dynamics are present .... simply put: if tantra is about anything .... it's about learning to experience it all from the *inside* -- where no material distinctions are barriers.

Tantric sex, and the energetic power thereof, has everything to do with the openeness of the partners -- to awareness itself, awareness in the forms of each other, awareness in the forms of the beauty of the tantric interactions ... whatever they maybe (every moment is tantra, in reality).

I hope this helps.

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000