Yoga and Relationships
 instincts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lover

Philippines
35 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2009 :  10:56:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit lover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

hello everyone,

Do you believe in instincts?You know, something like when you begin to
ask a certain matter if it can be good for you or not.

I'm in a relationship for more than 1 year now and been meditating
prior to that.

But eversince we were just in a 'boyfriend-girlfriend' ways, i already had this feeling that our relationship is not good or harmonious.For instance,oftenly when i used to visit her,im always happy and been always trying to bring zest and humor to both of us.But then,we oftenly end up quarelling..And evytime i reflected for my mistake,i can be pretty sure that there is none.

Why is this so?

I even started praying and asking for guidance if our relatinship
can be good for us or not.And to tell you,i'm now in verge of confusion,cause sometimes i just let that thoughts go but then it sometimes-to-often come again and again.

Any advice please..

littlejerry

USA
60 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2009 :  5:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit littlejerry's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hum... idk man... if zest and humor are "called" for then bring it... be receptive to her words feelings etc etc... if she is being playful then zest and humor might be called for. If shes angry and you are fighting/arguing/whatever... you be calm and listen to her... lol just because one is yelling/arguing doesnt mean the other has to be.

Go to Top of Page

littlejerry

USA
60 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2009 :  5:50:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit littlejerry's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and.. mistake? hum 2 of you are in the relationship.. its not just you... so yea
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000