Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 VAROLI YOGA -A RENEWED WAY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sharath_1861

India
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2009 :  6:12:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit sharath_1861's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
so many ppl yearning to know about VAJROLI!
i don know if it is for physical pleasure or for spiritual upliftment?
dear yogani have u come across the book "umesh yoga darshan"there r 2 vols of it and in the 2nd vol e clearly mentions regarding vajroli,equipments needed its measurement and what not?
for the ppl who think it is mere illusion to suck mercury thru male organ then i don know what to call u ppl!
u r closing ur eyes in the afternoon and shouting there is NO SUN!
i myself have got those instruments done in silver and have started doing it since 3 days and there is no such thing yet called as blood in urine.
for god's sake don't use CATHETER.it is only meant for sutra neti and stuff and not for ur PENIS
there is also a hindi yoga book a very,very rare one indeed which can be found in dli,noida(digital library of india project)under the name bindu yoga with photos of sucking water and stuff but they r very very very unclear.even he has given measurements and drawings of those pictures.I HAVE UPLOADED IT IN SCRIBD.COM AND IT IS IN HINDI
i wish i cud paste the photos of the instruments i got made using silver.
it was an embarassing situation to get those instruments done since everyone would ask what for do u use these things
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000