Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Awakening others accidentally?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2009 :  5:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
OK...I am under the impression that anyone with active kundalini can awaken the same in others. Kind of like kundalini is "contagious". If this is true, wouldn't it be prudent for someone who helps you to awaken your kundalini give you some training on this?

I mean, what if the people that live with you or around you don't wish to be awakened? I somewhat feel like I am awakening those around me yet I really don't totally understand what is going on within me just yet.

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2009 :  5:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Solo!!

I share your concerns...for instance, I meditated last night and was filled with energy, my 6yr old daughter woke up about an hour later from a bad dream and I went into her room to lay down with her until she fell back asleep. I put my hand on her lower back and after a minute I felt a strong vibration where I was touching and I was afraid that I had awoken her kundalini...I took my hand off and it stopped, and there haven't been any apparent side effects, but I would hate to inadvertantly send one of my loved ones into a kundalini tailspin that they weren't looking for...

Any insight, advice or tips anyone has to share would be appreciated!!!

Peace, Love and Happiness
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2009 :  6:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

The way I see it is that yes, as you awaken and become more joyful and in tune with your inner self, or have more ecstatic conductivity, then you will affect people that come near you in a way that is uplifting and I think that is inevitable unless you "pull back" from a person but I think that's not a good idea. The way I see it is that if someone's energy or thinking changes because of being in your presence, then because I believe in karma, I say that this is their karma (and yours). It is nice that you care about other peoples' experience and needs. But I think that it is best to trust the process and that everyone who changes due to your energy is asking it on some level, and that it's for the best..

All the best,
your friend on the path
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2009 :  10:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Solo, trust the flow my friend. Those who don't wish to be awakened won't... until they do. It's not you that's awakening them.

Trust.

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000