Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 Spontainious Arising Of Mantra All The Time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  9:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All, I'm a little concerned about my self pacing, as I have been having spontainious arising of mantra all the time - it just plays on and on. Both first and second enhancments - mostly second. It seems just fine, and usually I just go with it, and thoughts and feeling interject off and on. Inner silence seems good for the most part - but strangly more outside meditation, with finding it in meditation becoming a little more difficult. I am self employed so its not an issue with distraction from focus on work so much, and the work I'm doing now doesn't require much intellectual focus; however, I find myself very irritable when interrupted, and sometimes, even interacting with family and others after work, for no good reason. I am also noticing some shifts in energy displacment that are hard for me to explain. Where before, for a long time, I have had strong, obvious extatic conductivity, both in and out of meditation, with a strong sexual arousal component, now, it seems like it's still there, but I don't notice it so much - especially the sexual arousal aspect. However, if I invstigate this tantricly, I find that Im actually really aroused, and could easily lose my jing. Before, I was obviously highly sexually aroused, but actually falling into orgasm wasn't much of an issue. Also, I have sort of automaticly backed off on kechari 2, 3 - though stage 1 remains a default for me almost all the time. Plus, something seems to be changing with my stomach with respect to conductivity, and I am having occassional spontanious Uddiyana and Nauli, while feeling more connected across my body through there. This is all very interesting, but my energy feels very unbalanced, with irregular and uneaven kundalini flow. Has anyone had experiences like this, or advice? With thanks, dfb

divinefurball

USA
138 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2009 :  3:36:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi, last night I woke up at 4:00 am, as I have often lately. But this time there was strong K flow, and Anja was twitching and pulsing; there was also arousal, and my solar plexus seemed to want to move on it's own, even more than before -so I tried to relax and browsed the forums for a while and went back to bed. Then I had intense vivid dreams, in the last of which a strange nude nymph with old fashioned suday color comics tatooed? on her back (go figure - can't remember which ones)approached me with vigourous sexual intent, and I had a very powerful nocturnal emission (very unusual for me). Then this morning there was swelling and tenderness to the left of the base of my spine, and the solar plexus almost seems to have a mind of it's own, wanting to pull in and up all the time. So now I recognize this as Navi Kriya - which can be dangerous K. overload wise, but It's hard to stop it from happening. I think I will stop all practice but light DM for a while. Any knowledge on this type of experience would be greatly appreciated. With thanks dfb
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000