Enlightenment Milestones
 Insight
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  04:42:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I just did meditation, and right after I played this game on the pc called Icy Tower- it's a game where you have to jump upwards with your charater from one step-ledge to another while the bottom of the screen is going up increasingly faster, and if you fall to the bottom of the screen then the game is over.

So I was playing the game, getting annoyed that I was not making the score I wanted (as happens a lot in this game), when the thought "if I am OK with the situation, then it doesn't matter if I win or lose".
I think it's a really important insight.. If I am OK with the situation, then nothing is a big deal!

It's acceptance.. and letting go..

I just wanted to share that..

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  04:44:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's lovely Yonatan

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  05:25:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Katrine Thank You
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2009 :  6:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wow, some conscious moments are happening.. The world is amazingly ALIVE.... :D
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000