Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Gratitude
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2009 :  10:29:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to express my deepest gratitude for the teachings of Yogani and for the teachings I found on this forum. Since I was guided to AYP (since last december), each visit to the forum was a blessing as it gave me answers and solutions to what I lived.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Innercall

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2009 :  10:37:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Innercall!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2009 :  10:53:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums innercall.

Thank you for being here.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2009 :  11:36:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi innercall welcome to the forum. Keep coming
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2009 :  12:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello innercall, et tu es le bienvenue.
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2009 :  11:29:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the warm welcome et merci Ananda.

I am not usually the type of person who writes in forums but I might begin to do it a little. I have a lot to learn and I feel the people here can help me.

Once again thank you.
Go to Top of Page

cosmic

USA
821 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  12:49:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi and welcome, innercall

We can also learn from your experiences, so please do share!

Peace
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  05:51:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome!
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  1:50:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Innercall!!

Welcome, good to have you here

I like your name..

Love
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2009 :  2:11:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Innercall

A warm welcome to the forum

I never posted in forums either.....now this is 3 1/2 years ago....and many posts later......

Enjoy sittings and in-between-sittings equally
Go to Top of Page

innercall

Canada
66 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  12:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks to everyone,

I really appreciate your welcome.

I will probably post a message about my situation in the self-pacing category since I had some problems that are getting much better lately thanks to the advises I read on the forum.

See you later
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000