Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 God
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  4:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
When you are lost,love can be a stranger...

Trying to put words to my feelings

I need to take it easy...take it easy....

Beautiful soul...where are you now....trying to find you in my memories..you were here...now you are not here....

Where are you now?

Your smile?

Your light?

Your face?

Let me embrace you...i only want to give you some love...my hearth is crying...

You dissapeared...

Where are you now? Was it an ilusion? Who are us? What....the f.+`ยด

Tears,

tears,

tears,

why didnt you find your direction?

Why i remember you?

Why all this suffering...

Is only my heart,its still alive,it cryes,loves,dream,suffer...

Duality

duality

painful,difficult to understand

fly with the angels little child

If i was God,ill forgive you all your sins...

you,little girl

you touched my soul and are part of me.

Namaste little child,namaste...

Why you did it...

Why...

Edited by - miguel on Jul 10 2009 4:17:27 PM

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2009 :  8:04:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hang in there Miguel. It gets better.

I hope you have'nt lost anyone close. In a strange way that can hasten our spiritual insight, and thus our evollution. It is a reminder of the impermanence of life (even the most advanced yogis can struggle with ABHINIVESHA,one of the kleshas or clinging to life,usuallly their own) and so the desire to nourish ourself in this short life with sadhana in order to d something worthwhile,really experience life and transcend it.amazing how much insight about life you can get when some person dies you got to know.

Suffering and pain ends, and the heart opens completely,because it can and is able.

I understand where you're coming from.

quote:
When you are lost,love can be a stranger...

You are not lost if you do your(ayp) sadhana, then you come to know REAL pure love. and trust me it is ineffable , beyond words, ecstatic bliss,love of God- it the highest love,union.most other kinds of love (apart from love of children perhaps) fade in comparison. it is giving without needing to receive. 'divine love' i believe yogani calls it, outpouring everywhere....effortless.it is a love affair in itself.

this might be you feeling alone.often folk surrounded by the most people are the most lonely. i've seen it. they are unable or maybe struggle to bridge the gap i mentioned in your previous thread.

i worked in an international backpackers hostel a few years ago,interesting place, and there was a proprietor who ran the show who was was pretty lonely in his own way despite being surrounded by all these( young) dynamic pple. he was also an alcholic also but that's another matter. sometimes you get that..... they cannot bridge the gap..ayp sadhan from what i have experienced should take you there..............

God is Love, and it is initially connected with deep inside, and then radiates in turn increasingly outwardly "out" there.

Edited by - Akasha on Jul 10 2009 9:07:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  04:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Akasha.
She wasnt a close person,but the way she died and her short age have affected me very much.
Im glad you are having good development here in ayp,i feel it!
All the best,thanks for suport and good advices.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000