Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 is that true ??!! ( chakras spinning )
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zinon

Morocco
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  5:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit zinon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi again dear freinds ,

i had found this in a forum , and i am wondering if it's true ??!!

Note on the differences to the popular chakra exercises online:
The lower chakras should be in pale or light shades only. Otherwise you'll become more easily prone to lust, anger, and programming. Furthermore, you can attract demonic entities (which accounts for the negative testimonies) Do not visualize indigo for the third eye chakra! It allows programming and programmed visions to be placed into you, whatever gets you hooked into the lower astral realms longer for the parasites to feed on your energy. Contrary to the popular chakra exercise, do not spin chakras as orbs. Follow the procedure below. Orbs will poke holes at your auric field. The popular chakra modality was long prepared into the oriental texts by the evil "dragon" beings.

peace and love :)

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  5:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, i think this is all superstition to scare people into thinking they know what they're talking about. It's better to follow Yogani's instructions, which usually don't concentrate on individual chakras at all. It can cause bad side effects that could be different for each person.
Also, chakras spin on their own without any help from us.
Go to Top of Page

zinon

Morocco
17 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  7:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit zinon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi my bro ,

Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2009 :  7:37:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by zinon

Hi again dear freinds ,

i had found this in a forum , and i am wondering if it's true ??!!

Note on the differences to the popular chakra exercises online:
The lower chakras should be in pale or light shades only. Otherwise you'll become more easily prone to lust, anger, and programming. Furthermore, you can attract demonic entities (which accounts for the negative testimonies) Do not visualize indigo for the third eye chakra! It allows programming and programmed visions to be placed into you, whatever gets you hooked into the lower astral realms longer for the parasites to feed on your energy. Contrary to the popular chakra exercise, do not spin chakras as orbs. Follow the procedure below. Orbs will poke holes at your auric field. The popular chakra modality was long prepared into the oriental texts by the evil "dragon" beings.

I agree with Etherfish - utter superstition, utterly untrue.

Chakras do (meaning "can" ... not everyone experiences this) spin .... that's why they call 'em chakras (chakra means "wheel" in Sanskrit).

Chakras are created as much as they are uncovered, if that makes sense ... it's not that they're not real ... it's more that they're latent in most people .... and when they do "show up" ... they show up *very* individually, for all yogis and yoginis ... and often, according to the given tradition the person follows.

For instance, some yogic traditions teach that there are seven chakras, others teach that there are only five .. and guess what ... people following a seven chakra tradition tend to experience seven chakras; people following a five chakra tradition tend to experience five chakras.

Heck, Kabbalists experience ten ... and Kashmir Shaivites experience five ... but then and additional three (meta-chakras, if you will) in transpersonal, transphysical awareness.

And I literally know enlightened people, or very-close-to enlightened people ... who have basically never experienced chakras (in the very specific ways some yogic texts talk about) ... and it hasn't slowed them down even a little.

Basically: the more something has to do with a *specific* form, whether physical or psychic (including chakras) ... the less you need to worry about those specifics ... if that makes sense.

The yogi journey is about coming to know yourself as formless awareness ... and whatever gets you there is valid practice; then ... you re-integrate that knowing-awareness into daily life.

Chakra-specific stuff *may* be a part of that journey ... but certainly doesn't have to be.

Hope that helps!

Intending Enlightening For All,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

KriyabanSeeking

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2010 :  1:07:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One thing that helped me in regard to this kind of thing is to drop ALL preconceived notions and put aside any 'creative imagery' that may influence my actual experience.

I would concentrate on a chakra; and as I did, I would inwardly and intuitively 'look, listen, and feel' it (or attempt to)... over time, I started noticing subtle things happening; sometimes it was sound, sometimes light, sometimes whirling, sometimes all three at once. Anyway, for me, getting away of any preconceived concepts and just 'experiencing' whatever was there (even when there was apparently nothing there) was the key that ultimately unlocked the actual experience.

Blessings!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000