Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Met a guy on the plane to Madeira.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  7:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Off on holiday and my wife and I get into our seats. A guy from Ireland notices the empty seat and sits down next to my wife. Part way through the flight after some carefree chat I notice he has a book which has a title that he seems to be struggling to read.

I am intrigued to find out what exactly it's about. I notice the title seems to be 'on fear' or something similar, so I ask him about it and he hands it over. It doesn't take long to see that it's all about, stillness/being in the now etc. I couldn't help smiling as I knew it was something along those lines.

So we started discussing meditation and mantra. He was saying how he struggled to find a simple instruction book and a body of support and had been reading all sorts of things (as we all do). Naturally I pointed him in the direction of the most simple method I know.

Synchronicity ?

Anyway, if you do make it to the forum I'm sure you will find exactly what you were looking for.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000