Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Sun is the Crown, Earth is the Kingdom
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 10 2009 :  10:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Hey All,

Now *this* is getting *really* interesting!

I've been researching the stuff I've been posting about (mystical paths of different religions teaching essentially the same things; the Old Testament/Torah containing a lot of consciousness-code, and what not - a little "quantum physics is co ... er .... quantum physics *&* consciousness" ... etc.)

I've researched the consciousness symbolism of the chakras and sefirot ... as well as their specific mappings to the the human neuro-endocrine system ... and a whole bunch of other stuff ... and until just a few minutes ago ... I did not know ...

That the color-scheme of the chakras ... and the "reflection" of the physical plane (objectivity is subjectivity reflected) ... and the reciprocity of unified-diversified and spiritual-physical oscillations of consciousness ..... *literally* has the same structure between crown and root (chakras) ... and Sun & Earth (*actual*).

Roger Penrose is one of the world's leading mathematicians, and is co-author of the Penrose-Hameroff theory of Quantum Consciousness.

In the Road to Reality: Complete Guide to the Universe, Penrose writes:

"The Earth gives back the same amount of energy that it receives from the Sun, but what it receives from the Sun is in a much lower entropy form, owing to the fact that the Sun’s yellow light has higher frequency than the infrared that the Earth returns"

Sun/Crown shines out pure light - and as it becomes more dense - slower - darker - and Earth/Root receives - and returns the lower-end-spectrum light *to* the Sun/Crown.

Bi-Directional, Reciprocal-Yet-Unified, Interdependent.

*Whoa*.

In the human body, and/or psycho-spiritual system, I'm not sure if manifest light behaves this way ... but consciousness-light sure does -- emanation-and-return.

Prakasha - Light
Vimarsa - Reflection

Perception arises, moves toward objects, relishes the perception, and returns to source (Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva).

Light emanates from the Sun, is received and utilized by Earth, is returned to Sun.

I AM shines from Crown, out-down to gross perceptions and actions, and returns back AUM to source-Crown again.

Sun shines yellow light, Earth returns infra-red.

Crown shines yellow (pure) light, Root returns Red (according to chakra-symbolism).

"HM."

As Above So Below, As Releasing So Knowing.

In the Heart of This Part of the Stars of Awareness,

Kirtanman

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  12:24:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kirtanman, interesting. What if this mirroring continues on every level, higher and higher until the Whole Cosmos spiralling around OM is reflected in the inner system of sushumna and chakras? See this revelation that came while writing this post:

quote:
You see, along with the sucking upwards, is the sucking downwards... as if I am the axis
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOmmmmmmm
holding the vortex of existence around it...

symbolized in the rings of the chakras if looked at from above as described by VIL in this post:http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=4713#40611

quote:And what if the secret of violating time or harnessing the power of a black hole (via gravitational weight) is within the concentrical value of all of these chakras combined. In other words, not viewing the chakras in a straight line,(up and down)within the body, but as a single circle (flower), as if we're looking down on these charkras - one atop the other - as illustrated by this Yantra:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ruct.svg.png

The microcosmos mirrors the macrocosmos. Our chakra system is mirroring the Universe in its spiralling vortex around the axis - sushumna!

I can't help seeing it. It's crystal clear.

(http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=4696#40621)

The emanation and return is all the way from Source into all matter of the whole cosmos, not only sun to earth... the frequency from the sun is an octave down from OM. It's mirroring in steps...

Edited by - emc on May 11 2009 12:53:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  03:32:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Crown shines yellow (pure) light, Root returns Red (according to chakra-symbolism).

just a little advice from a suffi perspective, instead of yellow go for pure white light for the former is timely and the latter is the true essence of that and much more powerful in it's cleaning and tuning effects (never mention the ecstacy)

by the way 6 or 7 years back i got initiated by my first teacher big time into that world you're talking about (plus esoteric islam and arabian mysticism\spiritualism) brother kirtanman and can't say that the stuff there quenched my thirst i felt like it was all preparatory work for smthg more..

as above so below, practice cosmic samyama.

Love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 11 2009 :  8:11:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

quote:

just a little advice from a suffi perspective, instead of yellow go for pure white light for the former is timely and the latter is the true essence of that and much more powerful in it's cleaning and tuning effects (never mention the ecstacy)

as above so below, practice cosmic samyama.

Love,

Ananda

Hello Ananda, emc, & All,

Ananda

It was late (where I am) when I posted this ... not sure if I was clear (pun fully intended) ...

Yes, Clear Light (aka "White Light") is the light associated with the Crown Chakra, or the Sefirot (Kabbalah "Chakra") Keter (which also means "Crown", and is associated with source - the Sun and/or the crown chakra (as above, so below, indeed!).

However, the Sun is a "Yellow Star" ... and it can all get a little confusing, when trying to understand/compare.

Short Answer: I agree with you.

True "yellow" light falls roughly mid-spectrum (as far as the human, visible light-spectrum, anyway ... and is associated with the *solar* plexus - or manipura chakra - the navel chakra).

I was referring to the Sun's high-end "source" role ... and the Earth's "low-end of the spectrum role" -- analogous to the root chakra.

As In:

Sun-to-Earth-and-Back

Is analogous to

Crown-to-Root-and-Back

Hope that helps (again, pun fully intended!) *clarify*!

ALSO: If you know of any good Sufi resources, please post them ... I know they have a lotta "good stuff", but Sufism is the mystical-yogic path that I know by far the *least* about ... and I think it would be good to have those kinds of resources at the forum represented for every tradition, as much as possible (as in: I'm not posting about Kabbalah so much because I think it's any better than Sufism ... ironically, they're actually *very* similar, from what I understand -- ironic because one path is "technically" Jewish, and one path "technically" Islamic ... and those two religions aren't known for seeing things the same way ...

emc:

Thanks for all that; good info!

In any awareness I have on the Macrocosm and Microcosm correspondences/similarities/sameness ... I've been exposed to info almost exclusively on the *microcosm* ... and so some of this (gravity, black holes, etc.) tie-in was/in new to me ... and is very interesting.

And I do "get" that it's not only an Earth-Sun "thing" ... though I very much appreciate you pointing out the (infinitely) "bigger picture"!

In fact, I think there are light/energy correspondences for all the planets -- that's where a lot of the teachings of astrology come from ... and which teachings of course expand out into the galaxy, various constellations, and beyond.

How it "all relates" is fascinating, to be sure!

I was mostly interested to learn that the Earth *returns* light to the Sun ... because that *does* correspond to the "round trip" made by consciousness, perception, etc.

Many people (me included) only knew/know of the Sun's contribution to the Earth ... but not the Earth's contribution *back* to the Sun.

Likewise, many people think of a one-way spiritual "climb", as opposed to True Nature being the stillness of Source ... and perception making the round-trip out to objects, and back again ... and/or consciousness moving out to identification with matter-form ... and back again.

Everything, it seems, is much more cyclical, reciprocal, and systemic than most of us were conditioned to perceive.

In yogic realms, this is known as the "Spanda" (see Yoga Spandakarika) .. a Sanskrit word meaning "expansion" (among a few other similar things) .. and which gives us the English words "expand" and even "spandex".

Source is beyond experiencing ... but the true nature of source experiencing is neither subjective nor objective *only* ... but both-and-all.

Ever cycling between transcendence *and* immance ... willing (iccha) the knowing (jnana) acting (kriya) that we call "life".

All awesome -- and all good info; thanks again to both of you for your posts!

Peace, Love & All Good Things,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  11:10:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
brother Kirtanman,

i already posted some stuff about sufism in english to the best i can but the big problem is that i was involved with an arabic lineage and the texts are in arabic first and scd i don't have the right to spread their knowledge since i don't have the permission to and i am no longer steady on that path (mainly practicing yoga more and more and devotional practices are becoming less and less to be frank.)

plus there are some suffi practices which mainly involve talawat el zekr (repeating of prayer and God's names..) and some heart practices which are dangerous even more than the kundalini ones if they are done without proper means bcz of the fear of going into certain transcendental states and not being able to come back from their without harm if a sheikh (teacher) is not present to help guide the mourid (student).

and sometimes if a sheikh isn't strong enough in helping the mouridin some people become majazib (crazy), they lose their normal identity and you hear some of them running around the streets and saying i am god you are god... or just talking baloney.

if anyone is interested in reading about the greatest among the suffis, then i suggest reading for people like "Mansour el Hallaj", Ibn Arabi, Al Bastami, Al Ghazali, and the most famous one among westerners jalal el din al rumi etc.

my 2 favorites are "el Hallaj" and "Ibn Arabi".

light and love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  3:59:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kirtanman, have you read Barry Longs "The Origins of Man and the Universe"? I've not read it from first to last page, but only glimpsed here and there, but I do think it may add some interesting info on the simultaneous mirroring inside and outside.

quote:
The entire spiral girdle is a massive, self-sufficient, objective system of being and existence in the infinitude of mind. It is powered or fuelled internally at every level by the concsiousness and will or eternity - the now.
- - -
As a result [of looking inwards] he begins to have two simultaneous perceptions; one of the projected sense-world around him (to which he is losing his attachment) and the other of increasing consciousness of the reality within.
- - -
A man looking inwards through the minds in their correct order is actually looking 'up' through the girdle's central axis of intelligence./B Long

Edited by - emc on May 12 2009 4:15:14 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000