Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 A wake up call for me......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  3:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
'The least important thing in your life is what you believe.'
Walter Russell

This was a wake up call for me reading this.... I need to basically cut the phrase "I believe" right out of my vocabulary....What I believe doesn't make one iota of difference to what Is. I should tattoo this on the back of my hand for easy repeated reference.

Love,
Carson

Edited by - CarsonZi on Apr 28 2009 3:37:12 PM

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:29:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,i was just reading before the new testament,and this sentence took all my atention.Coincidence?:

"And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to your span of life?"

oh Carson...one thing more...dont forget this words:

'The least important thing in your life is what you believe.'
Walter Russell

Love

Edited by - miguel on Apr 28 2009 5:32:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:32:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Miguel...
quote:
Originally posted by miguel

Coincidence?:

There are no coincidences....everything happens for a reason. And the sychronicities abound here at the forum.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:36:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes,i know,thats the reason of: after the question

And,yes im having my first coincidences in this forum...and I love it!

Much love Carson

Edited by - miguel on Apr 28 2009 5:38:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:49:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And Carson,i have remember now...this morning i recieved this mesage in my mail haha...i share it with you and aypers:

"All the preconceived ideas must dissapear.Practice is the only thing that will show you where is the Truth.Dedicate your self to only one type of shadanna"
Ramana Maharsi

Love

Edited by - miguel on Apr 28 2009 5:55:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:49:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is indeed a beautiful sentence Carson. Well, I think it is a wake up call to me too!

What I believe or what I think does not matter a tiny little bit! That is so liberating! Like you I need to tattoo it, unless I forget!
Go to Top of Page

chinna

United Kingdom
241 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2009 :  1:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit chinna's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, beautiful, thank you CarsonZi.

It's not what we believe in, but to know that we are believed in. By whom? By the All in all, or we would not exist.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000