Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 "Yes Men"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2009 :  5:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Anyone see this movie yet? I know Jim Carrey is unbearable, but this movie had me laughing and in tears throughout. A wonderful movie I thought.

Love,
Carson

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  01:53:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Carson, yes this movie is very funny.

on the other hand i've seen another great movie two days ago which is about a love story which happens in India; the name of the movie is "slumdog millionaire" and this is one of them movies who you definitely should see.

namaste,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2009 :  10:19:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I loved Slumdog Millionaire (I love how the host says "millionaire", "millonaire"...Haha) I actually was going to post about that movie after seeing it, but I remembered a post about a youtube video (which I couldn't watch) about the "real" slumdog millionaire and I figured that meant that others didn't like the movie and thought it was too fake or not real enough or something. I loved the movie though. Heart wrenching and deeply inspiring. Thank you.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - May 01 2009 :  11:48:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just watched yes man the other day too. pretty cool movie, especially at the end when he clothed all the homeless people, guess he knew exactly where to go to find some clothes. Fits that quote of "when you are speaking, just imagine everyone in their underwear."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000