AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Lots of energy in the air... feeling spaceous
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2009 :  5:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So, experience report...

Two days ago I went into a state of a new type of "double seeing" that has been following me, just have to go there with the attention... It started with an explosion in my field of awareness - a star exploding in utter silence (of course, there's no sound in space! ) An absolutely marvellous, beautiful and mighty thing to see/feel/sense/perceive/experience. The expansion of the energy field was so powerful my third eye almost ached.

Since then there's this constant awareness of space - a starry cosmos-space not the totally empty space - in and beyond the body... Can't describe it really, it's there when my eyes are open. I "see" or percieve space with it's stars and planets in my field of awareness simultaneously with the "normal life" going on.

A new type of scenery for me. Anyone recognize it?

I'm a walking cosmos
moving,
holding all the stars inside
sensing their friendly touch
as we expand
in slow motion
in silence
in peace
in awe
as we move to the computor
to type some language
walking in space
as space
yet filled with matter
colourful shapes of
planets pass by
as I sit down
by the desk
in a very ordinary way

My colleague asks
"Where's that file?"
I want to answer
"Just behind the Galaxy over there
just let me reach out a
hundred thousand light years to grab it for you"
Instead I just reach it
and hand it over
pretending the cosmos
does not interfere with my daily life

And a bunch of stars smiles at my pretence
makes me smile
as I continue to type

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  12:23:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
there you go....!!
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  04:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Where? Do you recognize it, mimirom?

Is that an alien with antennas on the head?

Edited by - emc on Apr 09 2009 05:08:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  10:48:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc, yes, I certainly recognize it. We're really in space! :) ... weeeeeee! :)

It's a bit like when you're having a lucid dream and suddenly you realize that you are the dream... and boom.. it all expands everywhere ;)
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2009 :  4:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, I've hardly ever had a lucid dream, so I wouldn't know...

Just remembered it's fullmoon tonight! Must be one of the stronger ones now again... I'm going all dizzy here...

Here, some hello's from our friends out/in there:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxNVpJPEchQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRu9hoMvvJE

And some space sequences from the film The Fountain. If you haven't seen the film... this is a film spoiler!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IatFkUSpz70
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  3:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

... there's this constant awareness of space - a starry cosmos-space not the totally empty space - in and beyond the body... Can't describe it really, it's there when my eyes are open. I "see" or percieve space with it's stars and planets in my field of awareness simultaneously with the "normal life" going on.

A new type of scenery for me. Anyone recognize it?
yes
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2009 :  4:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks both tadeas and Suryakant for confirmation.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  12:08:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

And some space sequences from the film The Fountain.

Bought that yesterday for a fiver. Thought provoking, although I think many of us are already beyond the ideas.

I notice on Amazon that it is one of the few films that have polarised opinion to the extent that almost 50% gave 5 stars and the other 50% gave 1. After seeing the film it doesn't suprise me though, most of the critics probably didn't understand the matrix so the Fountain will have gone down a storm.

I liked it, very beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2009 :  3:16:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
there you go....!!
Where?

Hi emc,

well, you expressed a slight regret a couple days ago, in another thread, that miracles don't happen in Sweden lately. So "theeere you go!" Isn't this a wonderful one..?
quote:

Is that an alien with antennas on the head?

NO! Obviously it's me being excited about your experience.
quote:
Do you recognize it, mimirom?

Not really, only a few tones of it - like "sensing their friendly touch" and "a bunch of stars smiles at my pretence." Once, during one of the deepest holotropic trances I've ever experienced, I found myself floating on the orbit of our beautiful planet. The stars around me were kind of close. But not in space, I found out, rather emotionally and mentally. We've been like members of one family, children of one parents. We shared our feelings, particularly our curiosity, and we were able to communicate instantly. Like brothers and sisters, really. I think my mind occupied a consciousness of a star.

So I know, as you do, that
quote:
"We're really in space! :) ... weeeeeee! :)"

Wishes,
Roman
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  02:32:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
karl,
I'm glad you liked the movie. It's truly beautiful and powerful!

mimirom,
Oh, you were thinking of the miracle thing! I see!

"NO! Obviously it's me being excited about your experience."

Ha! Funny, that guy also has antennas on his head! But smaller!

"We shared our feelings, particularly our curiosity, and we were able to communicate instantly. Like brothers and sisters, really."

That's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2009 :  06:35:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc
-space not the totally empty space -

Is there a totally empty space ?

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000