Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Are the lessons on this site complete?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Non

USA
8 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  3:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Non's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
or do we have to buy the books advertised?

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  3:45:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani is continually writing lessons. The yellow "Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living" goes to lesson 288 I believe (don't have my copy with me right now). So there are actually more lessons on the site then there are in the yellow book. All the little books, the AYP Enlightenment series must be purchased to be read. (I believe) Same with the Secrets of Wilder book. Hope this helps.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  4:48:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Non:

Carson is correct, except the AYP Easy Lessons book goes to Main Lesson 235 and Tantra Lesson 35. There is about 20% additional material in the book related to those lessons, which is listed here: http://www.aypsite.org/book-additions.html

Some of the extra material has found its way onto the website over time, like the Sanskrit Glossary and Asana Illustrations.

Can you build an AYP practice routine without the books? Absolutely, the website is designed for that. However, the books provide significantly more clarity and depth.

Also, the books provide financial support for the free AYP online resources. AYP has a dual personality -- one that wants provide everything for free, and the other that wants to support itself.

All the best on your path!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  4:56:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Some of the extra material has found its way onto the website over time, like the Sanskrit Glossary and Asana Illustrations.

Asana Illustrations.. has found its way onto the website over time,... they have? I must have missed that. Where are they Yogani or anyone else who knows.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  5:01:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shanti....

They are here: http://www.aypsite.org/asana.html

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  5:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Carson.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  5:21:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
..aaannnd, can you tell me how you got there? Which of the links on top takes you to that screen? Sorry for being a bother.

Edited by - Shanti on Mar 27 2009 5:23:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  5:23:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Never mind.. I figured it out.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000