Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Book: Prana, Pranayama, and Pranavidya
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  12:00:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Does any kind soul have a copy of this book that they would be willing to:

1. Sell me or
2. Loan me (I would pay shipping each way)

The book is out of print. Of the 2 sellers on amazon, one wants more than $50 and the other hasn't sold anything in quite some time and has a lot of neagtive feedback. I even contacted a book store in India and they couldn't get it for me.

I would very much enjoy reading this book if anyone has any ideas.

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2009 :  12:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is this a Bihar School book? Have you tried directly from Bihar School in India?

See here: http://www.yogavision.net/pubs/a_and_p.htm#pppv

Best of luck!
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2009 :  5:09:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have it and you can borrow it. I leave in Oslo Norway. But I actualy think my yoga teacher still has a couple of them for sale so I will check that out first
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2009 :  4:13:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
makern...THANK YOU! What a kind soul you are to reach out to a complete stranger. Bless you.

I finally found the book and it came in! I called the Himilayan Institiute of Honesdale, PA. They had 90 copies in their bookstore. So I was able to order the book without having to pay an excessive surchage that the seller on Amzaon wanted.

Nonetheless, I wanted to send you a sincere thank you. I also wanted to let other readers know where they can grab a copy.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000