Enlightenment Milestones
 Its good to be happy.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2009 :  11:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all.
Today,as i was driving in my car,going to work,i experienced that again.Its a experience that has been with me since yesterday.I t comes and it goes away along the day,specially when im quiet.Its like applying the brake.
I was in the car,driving,and i was thinking and worry about something as always.And then it came again.It was like a feeling,it was "Hey man,what are you doing?there is no problem,its an illusion!"
And yes,it was one of these recently spontaneous moments again.There was nothing.I began to look all that mental forms,and yes,they were only created forms,like clouds.And when i look at them,it was like they were dissapearing.It was like a break in the clouds.
And then,i stopped thinking,and the music was playing in the radio.And then,with that little break in the middle of the clouds,a ray of light came trought the clouds,and i listened the music without judging it.And then i felt the feeling of the singer.And the song was beautiful,the voice of a woman,very sweet voice...and what a feeling.I can describe it,but it was a universal feeling for reaching God and freedom in this world of change and suffering.And then i felt lot of pain in my hearth,like there is a pain that has been there since a long,long time.But this feeling was a feeling that was not only mine,i knew all we have it,because it is the universal feeling of our souls prisioners in this limited body.
And i know the feeling of artists in the songs,are talking about the infinite inside us.
And today i feel happy,because i know with AYP i have take a new and great step in my path.Because of self pacing,the most important teaching in my opinion.
Yesterday in the night,i knew the storm of the past days overloads has passed.I felt very relaxed.No more overloads in the future,only joy and bliss.I know,it takes time.
And i was liying at night in my bed,before sleep...and my body was too relaxed,i my attention went to the crown area,but out of my head,a subtle area above my crown.And i entered there,and it was too pleasant.I thought it was healing.Spiritual healing thanks to my efforts.There was lot of reddish colors.It was all coloured.And i was there for about ten minutes.Very pleasant and real.The real self.
And today,self pacing is begining his work.I have find my own pace at the endand today i feel too,too,proud,relaxed,and happy.And is good to be happy.
Love.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2009 :  3:58:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Thank You for sharing that Miguel. Openings are always so wonderful.

Have you tried self inquiry? You can read up Self-Inquiry -- A Practice Between our Meditations
And if possible get Yogani's book Self-Inquiry - Dawn of the Witness and the End of Suffering.. I think you will enjoy it.

Wish you best with your self pacing and your practices.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2009 :  5:34:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi shanti
Ill read up and try self-inquiry.Thanks!.But i have to respect self-pacing too.
I am interested in that book since two weeks.The tittle sounds very attractive...
Thanks shanti.
Peace and love.

Edited by - miguel on Mar 16 2009 5:35:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  7:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all.
Since yesterday i have had a strange "feeling" inside me.It is a sensation like heaviness in all my self...tired...its not easy to describe.Today it has been much more clearly,that sensation.
Since i began ayp seriously,something has changed.The most clear fact are the signs,and i think i have taken the correct choice.
The signs appears along the daylife.Clear signs.I put the tv,and i see somebody talking about yoga or doing things related to yoga...the same with facebook...yesterday i saw a friend from the recently past university period has putted in a photo of herself in a lotus position doing a mudra with both hands...but the most clearly sign happened today.I was going home at night,walking for the street,and then i heard music from a concert was taking place very near.I went for taking a look.The music was good and i stayed there for half an hour.Then,the singer stopped the music in the middle of a song and said:"Ok guys,im tired all the people saying that we are living bad times,that the life is hard and all that stuff!,please listen to me,lets speak the ancient words of ancient times,the mantras...please,there is a mantra with very good vibrations for us,repeat with me:Om nama shivaya!",and then the people,with the music began to say that beautiful mantra.I smiled and went home.
After,when i arrived home (not much time spent in the concert),that sensation of heaviness was present.It has been there all the day.Very tired.
I layed on my bed,lights off,i needed that.What a feeling of comfort.
Then i realiced i had lot of blocks inside me,suffering...but it was different this time,they were more in the surface,the were wanting to get free.
Then,i began to practice softly the bhakti teachings from yogani.Enlightenment is my ishta in this moment.Im testing this days,i feel comfortable with this ishta for the moment.
And then,slowly,all the blocks with bhakti process began to disspear.And sofly i experienced between each block dissolve brackets semi-unconsciousness,like when you are falling in to sleep,and in that brackets i experienced states of an incredible peace and joy that i never had experienced before in yoga path (i know its DM working in daily life).Incredible is the word.But when i was trying to think about this brackets of joy and bliss,i always lose them.
I was in that state for 45 mtes,and then slowly i got up.I felt a great desire for visiting ayp forums and sharing.
And its a fact that ayp is a very fast system for personal evolution,i feel it,it works really fast,i feel it,it is exceeding all my expectations,and thanks yogani again ,because i have no words for being grateful for this work from you. And Thanks to all the people helping me and other people too.They are doing a great work .
Ayp Its going perfect for me for the moment..
God bless you all.

Edited by - miguel on Mar 26 2009 8:00:18 PM
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2009 :  8:05:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
(I forgot):Laying on the bed,I felt energy running from my down body up to my sahasrara too.I felt something getting free in crown area,and that energy running .What a feeling,what a subtle feeling sweet heat energy.The process of yoga activated,its working very clearly.I never felt this in the other yoga path i was so clearly.

Sorry for english mistakes,im tiiiiireddd(01 p.m.).

Edited by - miguel on Mar 26 2009 8:14:34 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000