New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2009 :  2:06:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
How about N
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  09:32:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

_/\_
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  09:43:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice

_/\_
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2009 :  09:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I Like that

_/\_

Thanks Mimirom
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2009 :  10:10:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hari Om

That was a good ,I agree with everyone,Every have their Own Ideas

From many days I also trying to find a proper definition for all these. Than a thought suddenly arised .

Now by the Spiritual Knowledge(SK) which is their .We(‘I’ just to specifiy the I in eachone) are not just living now but We(I) are living from so many millions of yrs.We don’t even remember the past life.forget the past life some people don’t remember properly this life only.

So If I think of the past life. keeping the SK in mind .I could have been female(I am a male in this birth).and Before that a dog male and Before that Loin female and before that a cow male and before that a tree(as even trees have life isn’t it) ……..etc

So I am very confused what is the definition of Sex Now?
So what about our relationships?
And the same”WHO AM I”

I am also a male also a female also an animal also an insect also an tree.
If the Life cycle had been going on likewise what is the meaning for all these and what is the meaning for this life & of this life

“Spirituality is the REAL TWIST in life”

Jai Shri Krishna

Edited by - snatha on Mar 18 2009 10:12:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

pefty

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2009 :  10:38:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit pefty's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mimirom

Actually this is one of the moments I miss a "namaste" emoticon here on the forums. Don't you guys miss it?

When I'm in trouble I always use this backup namaste emoticon:

C=

Use it in good health :)
pk
Go to Top of Page

mimirom

Czech Republic
368 Posts

Posted - Jul 13 2009 :  4:28:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit mimirom's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome pefty!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000