Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 hello everybody
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  5:01:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello,im miguel from spain.26 years old.Ive been doing yoga (kriya) since one year and four months.All that time ive been reading yoganis lessons and this forum very often.
Ihave only practiced the deep meditation and i find it very powerfull.Im doing it this days more seriously.I think yoganis teachings can make things so easy for me because of self -pacing and the incredible deep meditation practice.
Ok,thats all...and introduction to my self.
Hughes!

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  5:48:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI miguel and welcome to the forum. Glad you are finding Yoganis teachings helpful if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  7:28:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome, miguel! it's a pleasure to have you here

PEACE
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2009 :  12:39:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Miguel! We're glad you found the AYP forum!

Kathy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000