AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 sexual arousal
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

John Drakes

5 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2009 :  11:05:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit John Drakes's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi all,

i m 29 yrs old. not married. i have been into meditation and pranayama for almost 5 years now. i m really happy to do this.

but recently, i have been experiencing spurt if sexual arousal. i feel like masturbating at least once in a week. i m not sure why this has started suddenly. once i masturbate and i feel tired and feel that i should not done it !

Is it some cleansing which is taking place ?

please help.

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2009 :  12:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi John,

Reading the Tantra Lessons link found at the top of the page might offer you some guidance in this regard.

From my perspective there is nothing wrong with masturbation and you might not feel the emotional and energetic let-down afterward if you practice staying ahead of orgasm instead. This kind of tantra practice can be a boon for our spiritual development according to the AYP lessons.

Best of luck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000