Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 seeing snakes in the dreams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deepthi2981

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  07:16:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit deepthi2981's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi,

the other i had this dream of a snake staring at me . it was as if the snake knew me. it was staring into my eyes . it was kind of sitting straight near the books in the hall of my house and looking straight at me.
and the i saw a few small snakes moving fast in the my house ....

could it be related to kundalini process...

i have been having other symptoms like automatic yoga and increase in sexual desire which changed my life...now diminished sexual desire and outof body experiences...etc etc

now thw biggest change that has happened is me quitting my job since i am not anymore interested in my career. i don't know what to next for survival.

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2009 :  10:41:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi deepthi2981,

Welcome to the forum. I read a really interesting book once called "The Cosmic Serpent, DNA and the Origins of Knowledge" by Jeremy Narby, and in this book he is studying Peruvian shamanism and the effects/uses of ayahuasca. The conclusion he came to after taking ayahausca and after much research was that ayahausca, (and in my opinion other altered states of consiousness as well, including meditation and dreaming) helps a person "tap into" what is considered "junk DNA". (in case you don't know, "junk" DNA is what scientists call the sections of non-coded DNA that supposedly does nothing, or at least they don't know what it does.)He surmized that in these altered states we are able to tap into the hidden potential of our "junk" DNA learning things that we could not possibly know. What he also found was that in these altered states the most common visions were ones of snakes, especially multi-colored ones. When some of the shamans showed him drawings of what they were seeing in visions Mr. Narby was able to pick out sections which were showing cells in different stages of cell division and all sorts of other microscopic goings on that we can not see with our eyes. They were learning things about plants and how to use them while dreaming, or tripping, and learning things that are corroborated by science, but without any source of knowledge that modern science will accept. This lead Jeremy Narby (and myself as well) to believe that in certain states of mind, we are able to tap into other sources of information (basically information stored in our DNA) that is relevant to our daily lives. The visions of snakes is supposedly to indicate that you are at the "DNA" level and capable of recieving this information. At least this is what the book surmized. It was a good read for sure, very thought provoking.

Love,
Carson

P.S. Did you know that when scientists applied certain linguistics tests to non-coding sections of DNA it showed that our junk DNA likely contains written messages? Meaning that the sequencing of these sections of DNA contain a languange, we just don't know yet how to read it. I tried to find a good source that has the name of the specific liguistics tests but I can't seem to find a good site. I read about this in a book. I think one of the linguistics tests was called Zim or Zif or something like that. Sorry I can't remember the exact name right now. Hopefully it will come to me soon and I can edit this.

*EDIT* The test done is called the Zipf test and here is a link to a short article on what they are finding....
http://www.aip.org/pnu/1994/split/pnu202-1.htm

Edited by - CarsonZi on Jan 07 2009 10:47:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

maynard

USA
23 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2009 :  10:30:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit maynard's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So interesting that you had a snake in your dream. I also did, it was very vivid. In my dream a friend of mine had all these snake tattoos on his arms. When i asked about them, he kept saying, "you are missing the significance of them" aftere a while i woke up and released a ton of Kundalini energy. It was frightning and awesome, things like that are nice, for they really hammer home thte fact thta i am not crazy and the world of the divine does in fact exist, i am thankful for instances so tangible such as that.
Go to Top of Page

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  12:03:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for bringing this up. I just recently met an older lady who had an experience about hallucinating snakes for 15 straight days due to some infection or side effect of the antibiotic. I am really interested in what these visions might mean. She is not a meditator or anything like that. I think she might be main stream Christian, whatever that means. However she is an artist and after the snakes she had a vision of something so beautiful she wished she could make it with her hands. This to me means pure creativity.

Love to all,
Jill
Go to Top of Page

SeekingShiva

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2009 :  9:43:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit SeekingShiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namastey Deepthi,

If you were to read the "Shakti" by Shri Dhyanyogiji you will come across many interesting facts related to kundlini process, one of which is to see snake in the dreams which is believed to be a good sign of progress.

http://www.amazon.com/Shakti-Introd...90761&sr=1-4

Rest I will follow what Yogani says, this is just scenary.

I am also on the same boat in terms of career and what not and I am also struggling to find a suitable career which is right fit to my path. I am a software engineer and I hate to spend extra cycles of mind on coding rather than focusing my breath.

So I hope you find a good peace as well as all others like myself.

Namastey.
Go to Top of Page

ash77

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2009 :  12:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit ash77's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Last night I had a dream with snakes in it....I was actually having sex on top of them....it wasn't scary and they weren't a turn on but they were under me....Also lately everywhere I go outside I see things and turn them into a representation of a snake. Im not afraid of snakes, I respect them healthily....but whats up with all the snakes?!
Go to Top of Page

Quisabo

Germany
15 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2009 :  11:10:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Quisabo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had while tripping a vision of snakes of many colors rising up a apiral and caressing my brain on top, as if healing it.

A few weeks later after smoking a very strong cannabis, i had a vision of travelling through a tunnel, at the same time as i felt a heating sensation in my spine. I discovered that i could control this. Then i felt that power concentrate to my chest and as if a bomb went off there. Energy was radiating outwards from my heart and i felt extreme amounts of love of some sort.

I fell asleep shortly afterwards. I was all this time in a fast moving train. When i woke up, I couldnt feel my body, and time was going 2 or 3 times faster than normal. I thought i was having a psychosis, but had total insight tha this wasnt ordinary. I went up and sat beside my friend. Everything was moving fast. He aws asleep and breathing slow, but to me it was as if he was breathing very fast. All movements were kind of robotic. I dont know if this has anything to do with kundalini.
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2009 :  12:49:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

From my experience snakes usually depict enemy.....or negative forces

In your case it might be negativity from someone that was close to your heart

Someone that was hurt..........

Your heart chakra.....also holding on to some painful experiences...

It is usually an obstacle to overcome...........
Go to Top of Page

laakshi

India
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2020 :  12:41:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by deepthi2981

hi,

the other i had this dream of a snake staring at me . it was as if the snake knew me. it was staring into my eyes . it was kind of sitting straight near the books in the hall of my house and looking straight at me.
and the i saw a few small snakes moving fast in the my house ....

could it be related to kundalini process...

i have been having other symptoms like automatic yoga and increase in sexual desire which changed my life...now diminished sexual desire and outof body experiences...etc etc

now thw biggest change that has happened is me quitting my job since i am not anymore interested in my career. i don't know what to next for survival.

Hy Deepthi

I will answer this question based on what I know and have read.

Firstly, dreaming of a snake can be a good or bad symbol depending on your dream, and since a snake didn't harmed you therefore it means it's not bad(but not good as well).

A snake staring at you means there is somebody in your water life, an enemy maybe who is waiting for the perfect time to harm you. Now, since the snake was in your house it means you know that person and he/she can be your friend. Maybe somebody is double faced, they are being good infront of you, but at your back they demand your destruction.

Secondly, small snake means you are underestimating something or someone, and somebody getting in your house can mean that somebody is coming in your personal sphere whom you are underestimating.

You must be aware and alert as to whom you trust, and share your secrets with.

source - https://www.snakesindreams.com/snake-dream/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000