New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2009 :  11:19:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

I will be interviewed today (Jan 4th) on www.kkcr.org radio Hawaii at 12:15pm Hawaii time, which is 5:15pm eastern time USA. The interview can be listened to via live webcast.

The interview will be hosted by Dr. Ann West: http://kkcr.org/djs/annwest.htm
Her program is called "Truth From the Source," and is broadcast 12:00-1:00pm Hawaii time the first Sunday of each month.

The plan is to have the interview recorded and available for listening within a few days on the the AYP website at: http://www.aypsite.org/audio.html

All the best!

The guru is in you.

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2009 :  1:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Yogani!

Seems like things in the AYP promotion department are really picking up. I couldn't be happier for you/us. Best of luck today!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2009 :  1:39:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah! Another radio interview...long I hope :-)

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  09:56:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The Jan 4th interview with Dr. Ann West is now up on the audio page, here: http://www.aypsite.org/audio.html

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  11:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful, Yogani!

That was a great interview

And there is more to come later, that's fantastic!

Dr. Ann was terrific too
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  4:17:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good introductory interview Yogani.

Looking forward to the future interviews.

Thanks Brett for putting the recording online for us so quickly.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  4:23:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can't get this interview to play.....I can only get the audio player window to pop up, but the interview never loads. Never had this problem with any of the other interviews. But since everyone else can listen to it except me, I will assume it is me (or my computer) that is incapable. Can't wait to hear it though!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  4:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson:

There was a problem with the online streaming audio player yesterday, but that was fixed before the new interview was added. Try clearing your browser cache. That might fix it.

You also have the option to click left on the "Download MP3" link, and you may get a default player to open on your computer. Or you can click right on that link and download the MP3 file to your computer and play it on any MP3 player. So there are several options.

We will also be adding the interview to the AYP Youtube page, probably in a week or so.

Thanks, All. It was fun. Dr. Ann did a wonderful job hosting. Looking forward to doing more of these.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  5:07:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the tips Yogani.
Go to Top of Page

des022

USA
24 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2009 :  10:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sweet, yogani's back on the radio. Yes!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2009 :  11:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

We have another one-hour radio interview with Dr. Ann West coming up on Sunday, Feb 1, at 12 noon Hawaii time (5pm Eastern USA) on www.KKCR.org . You can listen to it there via live streaming audio.

The topic is Deep Meditation, with basic instructions, and a discussion of experiences with Dr. Ann, who has been doing AYP Deep Meditation since our last interview on Jan 4. That should be very interesting.

The new interview will be available soon after broadcast for listening anytime on the AYP website audio page and on Youtube.

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2009 :  03:29:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi yogani,

what i'm going to ask might be too much but in case you have the time well...

while you're at it, can you speak during the interview a bit concerning samadhi and why is it that she overtakes us in such force while we are off guard during deep meditation and it's increase in power over time.

what i mean is i would like to hear more about the state of samadhi in relation to deep meditation (a bit of the stuff under the hood!)

and if it's possible, would you expand a little on the mechanics involved in lesson mantra design 101 and about the mechanics of the removal of obstructions.

i am just asking this to spice things up if possible, bcz i don't know if anyone feels the same as i do but it sounds like these talks are headed toward being a lot the same like the old ones...

kindest regards,

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Jan 29 2009 03:33:59 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2009 :  10:53:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

hi yogani,

what i'm going to ask might be too much but in case you have the time well...

while you're at it, can you speak during the interview a bit concerning samadhi and why is it that she overtakes us in such force while we are off guard during deep meditation and it's increase in power over time.

what i mean is i would like to hear more about the state of samadhi in relation to deep meditation (a bit of the stuff under the hood!)

and if it's possible, would you expand a little on the mechanics involved in lesson mantra design 101 and about the mechanics of the removal of obstructions.

i am just asking this to spice things up if possible, bcz i don't know if anyone feels the same as i do but it sounds like these talks are headed toward being a lot the same like the old ones...

kindest regards,

Ananda

Hi Ananda:

I'd love to, but the interview is already done and will be broadcast on Sunday. It is the first time I have been involved in a prerecorded interview, a new experience. Some of what you are asking is in there, and some is not. Whatever is not, feel free to come back and ask here afterward.

There are also a few omissions and fumbles in the interview. Anyone who spots them can bring them up here. That is what happens in casual conversations versus writings. I plan to address these things in the next interview, which will be on spinal breathing pranayama.

There is some great stuff in the interview related to Dr. Ann's experiences as a new AYP deep meditation practitioner. She has long experience with spiritual traditions and practices, so she has had a very interesting start, to say the least.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2009 :  05:20:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thks for the feedback yogani, and thk you Dr. Ann.

tc
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  2:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

A short interview occurred yesterday with Scott Fitzgerald on WPTF Radio, North Carolina. It is called "Why Real Men Do Yoga."
See the top one here: http://www.aypsite.org/audio.html

Also, along with the new interviews, we have been adding new AYP audiobook previews with video to the AYP Youtube page. One on Tantra was added a day ago that is receiving a lot of views. For that, see the lower right section of the page here: http://www.youtube.com/user/yogani99

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  2:10:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is great Yogani. I especially liked the title to the new Radio Interview
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  2:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi yogani,

will listen to the new one in the next few minutes.

concerning the last interview with Dr. Ann it was great, she asked a lot of good and interesting questions.

tell her we say hello and thank you from the forums next time you meet her.

love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  5:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

We have another one-hour radio interview with Dr. Ann West coming up on Sunday, Mar 1, at 12 noon Hawaii time (5pm Eastern USA) on www.KKCR.org . You can listen to it there via live streaming audio.

The topic is Spinal Breathing Pranayama, with basic instructions, and a discussion of experiences with Dr. Ann, who has added spinal breathing before her deep meditation sessions since our last interview on Feb 1.

The new interview will be available soon after broadcast for listening anytime on the AYP website audio page and on Youtube.

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Guy_51

USA
170 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  2:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Guy_51's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani:

Is this broadcast live, and if yes will Dr. West take calls from listeners?
Mahalo,

Guy
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2009 :  4:13:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Guy_51

Hi Yogani:

Is this broadcast live, and if yes will Dr. West take calls from listeners?
Mahalo,

Guy

Hi Guy:

This one is prerecorded like the last one, so no phone-in is possible. Sorry.

Many of Dr. Ann's programs are prerecorded, because she travels regularly. She is in Europe now. The first one we did in early January was "Aloha live."

The guru is in you.

Yogani

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  11:17:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

We have another one-hour radio interview with Dr. Ann West coming up today Sunday, April 5th, at 12 noon Hawaii time (6pm Eastern USA) on www.KKCR.org . You can listen to it there via live streaming audio.

The topic is Tantra.

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2009 :  7:07:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Those who tuned in today will have found that the AYP interview on Tantra was not on. Not sure what happened, and I have inquired. The interview was pre-recorded earlier this week, so it does exist, and has in fact been set up for the AYP website in preparation for public posting later today.

Until this is cleared up, the interview recording will not be added to the public audio page on the website. However, those who have been reading here and expecting to hear the interview can find it on a hidden (unlinked) website page here: http://www.aypsite.org/audio2.html

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2009 :  10:55:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi again All:

I heard back from Dr Ann. She is not sure what happened with the broadcast, but told me the Tantra interview would air at some point. In the meantime, she said to put the recording up for public listening as we normally do, and we will do that shortly.

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2009 :  1:40:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,
I have finally listened to all the recordings of the interviews you've had so far with Dr.Ann (since the first one). I must say, they are really good. Very good questions from Dr. Ann and these interviews seem more organized. The DM one esp. was very well done. The others too of course.. but I enjoyed the DM one a lot.
Looking forward to the next one.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - May 12 2009 :  6:33:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Here is an update on the KKCR interviews via email correspondence today:
------------------

Q: ...just a quick note to inquire about the much anticipated May radio interview with you by Dr Ann West. Did it occur? Will it be posted soon? I very much appreciate all you've done and are doing. Thank you so very much.

A: Thank you for your kind note.

The interview for May 2nd did not happen for two reasons: First, the station was doing fund-raising and Dr Ann's program was preempted. Second, Dr Ann just moved to a new house and did not have web conferencing capability yet, so we postponed recording of the "Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas" interview until later this month. She is in Europe now, so the programs are being prerecorded (over web conference) and sent to KKCR in Hawaii.

There is another wrinkle in this, in that the Tantra interview did not air in early April as planned (we don't know why), and Dr Ann may have that broadcast first, perhaps on June 7th. We'll see. She did give permission for the Tantra interview to be posted by us last month, so it can be found on the AYP audio page and on Youtube.

I will post this in the forum announcement topic, so others with interest will know what is happening. Further updates will be posted there as we have them.

All the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - May 14 2009 :  2:11:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Update: It turns out the Tantra interview did broadcast from KKCR Hawaii on May 3rd at 1pm, an hour later than originally scheduled due to an on-air fund-raising drive occurring that day.

The Asanas, Mudras and Bandhas (AMB) interview with Dr. Ann West will be prerecorded soon, and is scheduled to be broadcast on Sunday, June 7th at 12 noon Hawaii time here: www.kkcr.org
That's 6pm eastern time USA.

The AMB interview recording will be available on the AYP website and AYP Youtube channel shortly after broadcast.

An "Interviews" link has been added to the top menu of the AYP main website, making it easier to find all the interview recordings.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000