Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 New AYP book?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Magne

Norway
17 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  01:44:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Magne's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi
I'm just wondering if the main AYP book will come out in a new edition soon? I would like to have ALL the lessons (-288)in the book..
Yogani, are you planning to release more lessons before printing a new edition containg the rest? I have a complete collection of the books, including all audiobooks on my iPhone, so it would be nice to have a complete main lessons book also, not just a computerprint of lessons not contained in the book
Keep up the great work!

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  09:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2008 :  10:28:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Magne

Hi
I'm just wondering if the main AYP book will come out in a new edition soon? I would like to have ALL the lessons (-288)in the book..
Yogani, are you planning to release more lessons before printing a new edition containg the rest? I have a complete collection of the books, including all audiobooks on my iPhone, so it would be nice to have a complete main lessons book also, not just a computerprint of lessons not contained in the book
Keep up the great work!

Hi Magne:

Thank you. Very happy to hear you are finding the AYP writings helpful.

Now that the nine Enlightenment Series books are complete, the plan is to go back to online lesson posting soon, which will eventually lead to another large AYP Easy Lessons book -- Volume 2. I can't say exactly when that book will come out, but would think not more than two years away. Believe it or not, it only took one year to write and publish the first one, but I may be slowing down a little now. Then again, who knows how it will all come out once we get going in that mode of writing again?

There is quite a lot of new material to cover in the lessons (much of it is introduced in concise form in the last five books of the Enlightenment Series), plus covering the ongoing discussions on experiences. So much has happened in the community of practitioners that has led to refinements in the AYP system. It has always been an integration of one person's experience with the experiences of many, and the lessons will continue along those lines, with new material being presented and mixed with Q&As (shifting from email to these forums). It is expected that about 200 new lessons will be added before AYP Easy Lessons Volume 2 is realized. It will pick up where the first volume left off, at Main Lesson #235 and Tantra Lesson #35.

In the meantime, 70-80% of Volume 2 will be showing up online as we go (as you mentioned, some is there already), so we can read and discuss while we wait for the new book. I like that approach. Doing online lessons is much more fun than being locked away to write hundreds of pages at a time with a publishing deadline hanging over it. No more deadlines for a while.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Magne

Norway
17 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2008 :  12:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Magne's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much for the reply and for doing such great service for us truthseekers out here
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000