New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

krcqimpro1

India
329 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  11:57:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It makes a lot of sense to me to say that enlightenment 'is a never ending process'. I read somewhere that "enlightenment only puts us in communion with God, but true "yoga" or union with God must be some distance away !
Go to Top of Page

confucius

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  03:39:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit confucius's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
about swamiG

when I first experience my spontaneous kundalini awakening and thought that I was going insane or had a very terrible mental problem....

I went on a search to find out what had happened to me...when came upon a link to kundalini awakening with a link to swamiG youtube video.

was desperate for answers or anything really...since it sounded a lot like what I had experienced... sent email to her and some others but she was the only on who replied

to say that she acted rough is putting it mildly...but i didn't have no one else to talk to or help me deal with the crisis i was going through so tried to grin and bare it.

then she order me to called her because of a certain phenomena that had happened and did...she sent and e-mail and even call to say how dare i not called her and she wouldn't believe that i did either cause her phone didn't show a missed call from me....even after i literally took a picture of my phone showing that the called was made and sent it to her...she never said anything back about it...

am able give you several examples of little things like the one above she did to me.

the one that filled my cup was when one of her sages or maybe she is realize now? don't know called me to help me with the crisis that third day after my awakening.

well the next day or so tried to called that same person who had helped me to personally express my gratitude.

she didn't pick up the phone and instead got a called from swamiG and an e-mail asking not to called the sage again! after I explain to her the reason for my called she said well she doesn't want to talk to you because you energy is too strong? till this day still don't know what that suppose to mean! and wasn't allowed to asked her question about it either as when tried she got all upset with me.

but am thankful to her for that first helping hand...so left the group as humbly as possible.

mufads left I think a few days after me.

my opinion on gurus is this they still human beings, one can't tell to what level of enlightenment they are on...until you either hit realization, get to a point whee you inner self start to question the guru intention/attitude...I belive this is when one has to decide to try a different flavor sort of speak...just as one does with meditation or breathing...everything is unique

everything has the "I" presence of the "I Am" I for individuality as even if one is able to connect with the energy of "THE ONE" one is still not really one until fully integrated back. or like I called it the urge to go back home!

I think swamiG has problems dealing with emotions from a neutral type of place...she is going through a victimhood episode big time as she makes it sound like she is sacrificing for the "group" and need acknowledgment...she has what some people called a classic inner child or lower chakras problem where she is still looking for love, attention, acknoWledgement, from the outside world and not within herself.

she seem to forget that the main rule to the path is to find things that bring you joy. to lived one life doing what makes them feel good inside all the time. as the AM has to channel the love through the I and the I has in some way release or give this love/joy back into the world in whatever way the AM feels like.

at the end it always comes down to tolerance, love, and understanding.

any way this is my perception from the point of understanding I am now.

sorry for the extremely long post...words some times seem to flow out of me.

*edite back into original full msg

Edited by - confucius on Nov 18 2008 10:53:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2008 :  1:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
at the end it always comes down to tolerance, love, and understanding.

any way this is my perception from the point of understanding I am now.

seems like a pretty good point of view to me
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000