International Translations of AYP Lessons & Books
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  11:17:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the book is good, the first editor told me we did a good job plus our friend H was only working on doing punctuations. You try and read it again and see if there is are any mistakes then send it over. I'll do the front and back cover and a friend will help in case I cannot. I'll talk with the person who will take care of the printing afterwards. Also, I think it's best if we discuss this stuff by mail between me, you and Yogani.

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  11:19:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From your email, I thought the scd edit wasn't finished...
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  1:32:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ok ...will email....
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2011 :  5:59:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani, May 13, 2011

Hi All:

A contract has been signed for the first three books of the AYP Enlightenment Series to be translated and distributed in Russian. These include Deep Meditation, Spinal Breathing Pranayama, and Tantra. The publisher is Sophia Publishing Group, and the books are scheduled to be out within 18 months, second half of 2012.

It is very exciting to have these translations to Russian occurring, so many more will have access to the AYP writings.

The books have been included as "pending" in the international translations section of the AYP books page. The links there are coming to this announcement post. When purchase locations for the Russian books become available, the links will be updated.

The inquiry for these translations came directly from the publisher. At this time we do not have a Russian AYP online lessons website. If anyone is interested in getting one started, it would be very welcome, and we will have the Russian books to add to it.

We currently have international translation websites covering the AYP online lessons in 13 languages.

Many thanks to all who are helping with international translations!

The guru is in you.

Hi All:

An update on the above ... these three books (DM, SBP and Tantra) are out in Russian already, a year ahead of schedule!

You can find them on the Sophia Publishing website here: http://sophia.ru/authors/yogani/allbooks.html
(if you are using the Google Chrome browser, they will offer to translate)

If you click on the individual books, numerous retail sellers can be found in Russia, the Ukraine and other Russian language territories. They also link to several online sellers.

Make sure to tell your Russian friends.

The Sophia Publishing link is also provided in the international translations section of the AYP books page here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#trans

--------------------------------------

On another note, the Deep Meditation book in Spanish will be out in the next month, and available through the regular AYP channels for North America, Latin American, Europe and beyond. The plan is to bring all of the Enlightenment Series books out in Spanish over the next few years. Next up is Spinal Breathing Pranayama.

The DM Spanish translation work was begun by Miguel (thank you!), and completed by Nina, who is a family member here, now assisting with many aspects of AYP Publishing operations. The help is much needed. Thank you, Nina!

Wishing everyone the best on your path. Practice wisely, and enjoy!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  09:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great to hear all this beautiful news... I've also received the Arabic DM book in paperback form today
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  10:41:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Great to hear all this beautiful news... I've also received the Arabic DM book in paperback form today

Bravo!

When you have purchase links, let me know, and we can add them to the books page. I assume you will do the same on the Arabic website.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  11:16:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am happy to hear of Yogani's books being translated into Arabic ...

Go to Top of Page

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  11:18:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
You can find them on the Sophia Publishing website here: http://sophia.ru/authors/yogani/allbooks.html
(if you are using the Google Chrome browser, they will offer to translate)

Interesting take on the book covers!

Great news all around. Makes me wish I would have studied a bit harder in high school foreign language classes so I could lend a hand.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  11:33:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The book covers really seem interesting... Great work!

If the book in arabic does sell... It might be worth wile considering doing a similar change to the book covers and maybe add a picture here and there inside the books...
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  12:00:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yogani,

that's awesome

I am now glad that I started the AYP Hebrew site, because seeing "Hebrew" as one of the translated lessons sites is a really good sight!

Thanks

Edited by - Yonatan on Oct 17 2011 02:42:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2011 :  5:04:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the arabic DM book looks excatly like the english one but with....arabic alphabet

Edited by - maheswari on Oct 14 2011 5:05:01 PM
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  10:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani and everyone,

I just would like to let you know that two parallel websites for the Chinese translation AYP are up and are included by Yogani in the international translation link. (Thank you, yogani!)
I've tried many times before to add a more professional website to the older blog with success. But it came up like a breeze in the past a few days:)
A couple of brief notes:
The sites noted as simplified are translation in simplified Chinese (characters), and are primarily for readers in and from mainland China. And the site noted as traditional is in traditional Chinese (characters) and are mostly for readers in and from Taiwan and Hong Kong, probably Singapore, too. Basically, all Chinese readers are covered:D
The sites follow a simplified structure of aypsite.org, most of the translated lessons are found in Main Lessons page. I've translated up to Lesson 92. But it will take a few days to upload all of them.

If you have Chinese friend who'd be interested in reading ayp in Chinese, please let them know the new sites. Thanks a lot!

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2011 :  11:41:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Also,

Anybody here is self-pacing for the shaktipat effect of doing ayp translation? and for sudden increase of readership?

I have the bhakti to do more, but have to self-pace frequently....

love,
Phil
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  03:14:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've been self pacing ever since I started doing the translation work
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  03:26:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
really?...is there shaktipat effect of doing ayp or any yoga translation?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  03:43:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is my own personal experience... On the other hand, I am sensitive to all kind of spiritual things so who knows... In the overall, doing the translation work is good karma yoga as you already know.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  04:03:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it definetly feels good....plus it brings spiritual maturity...

Edited by - maheswari on Oct 19 2011 04:03:41 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  08:53:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Philaboston

Hi Yogani and everyone,

I just would like to let you know that two parallel websites for the Chinese translation AYP are up and are included by Yogani in the international translation link. (Thank you, yogani!)
I've tried many times before to add a more professional website to the older blog with success. But it came up like a breeze in the past a few days:)
A couple of brief notes:
The sites noted as simplified are translation in simplified Chinese (characters), and are primarily for readers in and from mainland China. And the site noted as traditional is in traditional Chinese (characters) and are mostly for readers in and from Taiwan and Hong Kong, probably Singapore, too. Basically, all Chinese readers are covered:D
The sites follow a simplified structure of aypsite.org, most of the translated lessons are found in Main Lessons page. I've translated up to Lesson 92. But it will take a few days to upload all of them.

If you have Chinese friend who'd be interested in reading ayp in Chinese, please let them know the new sites. Thanks a lot!

Phil

Bravo!

And yes, self-pacing is necessary. The journey is a marathon, not a sprint.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  3:30:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

Totally agree! It depends on the particular spiritual constitution of the person. Reading the lessons, too, can be a shaktipat experience, as I did personally feel. And, Maheswari, maturity involves the transformation of bhakti recognizing and adopting to the marathon dynmaic of the practice, as Yogani just pointed out.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2011 :  10:18:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think that you have to understand what you are writing or the meaning of the lessons when you translate accurately so it can have a very strong effect on your practice :)

I have seen spiritual related books translated into hebrew and TV shows about spirituality that had subtitles, where I just got angry because the way they translated was not in the right context in my view, or not as accurate as I saw it from my perspective.

On the other hand there are a bunch of hebrew books that were translated from another language all by the same translator, and she translated them really really good, and I love that. She studied spirituality for a long time and was in the area of non-duality and yoga for a long time, and some of the books she translated are I AM THAT and a book of Ramana and a book about Papaji. She is really good with that. The words are very accurate how I see it and deliver the message really well. :)
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2011 :  3:23:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

AYP Website Upgrade for Book Translations
An Upgrade has been done to the main AYP website to better display translated books. The translations page, reached by clicking on the flags on the top left of any website or forum page, now has links under each language where there are translated books available. Also, on the main books page, "translations" with links to purchase channel pages are shown under each book title. Here is Deep Meditation, which has 6 translations now. Similar linked listings are shown for the Spinal Breathing Pranayama and Tantra books, with new titles and languages to be added as translations become available.

Request: Please be sure to advise on any new AYP book translations or distribution channels, so we can update the main website with titles and links.

New Spanish Website and Books
We have just launched a new Spanish AYP website, which includes lessons translated to date and a books page similar to the one on the main English website. The plan is to continue with online lesson and book translations until they are done. It will take a while, but we will get there.
Here is the new website: http://www.aypspanish.com

Request: If anyone would like to assist with translating new AYP online lessons to Spanish, please let me know. We can review them and update the website easily from here. For the current status of lesson translations, see the Main and Tantra Lesson Directories on the Spanish website.

The Spanish Deep Meditation book is complete and available through a variety of paperback and ebook channels (see the Spanish website book listing here), including paperback, Kindle ebook, and direct download ebook from AYP. Purchase channels for the Spanish DM book are in the process of being set up and expanded.

Request: Any online bookseller suggestions for Latin America and Spain will be appreciated.

It is planned for Spanish translations of the Spinal Breathing Pranayama and Tantra books to be out in 2012.

The new Spanish website and book translations are being implemented through AYP Publishing from here by Nina, and would not have been possible to be launched this quickly wothout the previous work of Miguel in Spain and Pedro in Mexico, for which we are very grateful. Thank you Miguel and Pedro!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2012 :  09:20:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

I've just finished translating the first online tantra lesson into Arabic and don't know why but it felt like being involved in a "historic event" lolll unlike translating the first main AYP lessons which without we wouldn't have gotten this far...

Maheswari is currently doing a great work in translating the main lessons, Yanal have taken some time off for a while now... Because of he got newly wed

I am still working on editing and posting the main lessons and there's brother Malek who is also helping me out and we might soon have a new editor for the tantra lessons

When I have up to 10 lessons ready, a page or a new website will be set up for the tantra lessons.

Much love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2012 :  09:37:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda:

Wonderful!

Many thanks to you and all who are bringing AYP to Arabic readers.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2012 :  02:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am so happy to tell you that the arabic translation of SB is finished...translating yoga material is always enjoyable....
as you might know Ananda and i translated,edited and published DM last november..so we are gona wait a bit now before publishing SB to see how DM sales are going
meanwhile i am gona start soon translating tantra book...i would love to translate all ayp books...will they published? will they be succesful in selling in the middle east market? i dont know...the only thing that i know is that currently i have time to translate and i am enjoying tranlation a lot so i will carry on....and drop it all into stillness
also the main lessons translations is going very well...now we are at lesson 319...amaroli...which i will add soon to my practice
love you all
TGIY

Edited by - maheswari on Jan 27 2012 05:10:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2012 :  09:50:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000