Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 thunderbolt of time!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2008 :  8:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
aum

"i was born from the nectar of immortality as the primordial horse and as indra's noble elephant. among men, i am the king.

among weapons i am the thunderbolt. i am kamadhuk, the cow that fulfills all desires; i am kandarpa, the power of sex, and vasuki, the king of snakes."

-bhagavad gita

sacred quote of whom we each are of this moment. the thunderbolt is our awake kundalini. the kamadhuk mind is the awake mind that is abundantly abundant to be spirit, into only one desire-inspired by source in action. kandarpa and vasuki are the primal energies of the root chakra woken up to be the awake kundalini serpent as the soul have becoming the holy ghost in the awareness of the magical now.

the jiva-mukthi. the awake being.

awake.

awake to oneness in inputs, especially while eating. eating light through happiness such as in plants and mother earth's bounties of ahimsa.ahimsa means non-violence, non-harming and non-killing of any living being.
total avoidance of rubbish/pains of others/bad karma/poison into our system enables a light body that can hold the thunderbolt energies of being awake.

exclusively, love as food is the input that makes the mind in harmony of oneness. throbbing as the primal heart in all the living, the awake oneness of being source connected is nurtured by the the lord of the living- as good health, a mind that can concentrate, thoughts that are from source and good vibrations.

be the thunderbolt like awake golden spine in knowing - having united the body with the joy fields of the spirit- the yogi/ni who have woven the mind/body/spirit into the golden light within.

as christ in the now, expanded in the evolved human conscious levels to be more of oneness- recognizing the supreme mother/father in all the living- we are the awake to be the holy son/daughter, the master.

beliefs like the caste system in india, flat earth theories, after shahid/martyr virgin stories and all other collective intellectual ego be burnt in the inner lamp awake in each as prayers be of source in the human awakening.

religious books are revered as an altar in itself and they serve the purpose of being the essence of spirit. as road map, scriptures serve to guide us to be spirit and being spirit we are set free to be in the now, awake in higher consciousness of todays, rather than the time when the scriptures were written with the mindset of humanity that was in the past. beliefs of past dissolve into the truth of experience that is in the now when the spirit has the human experience.

we are the spirit having the human experience in the now as oneness- wide awake.

lead by each inhale that is spirit.

in the exhale is the gently manifested knowing to be free, awake, alight and being the thunderbolt of this magical moment and time!

as blessings of each to each

the 'i' joys found!

tapasyogi kalathi adiyen aadi nandhi

Edited by - nandhi on Aug 23 2008 9:23:23 PM

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2008 :  6:01:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

Liberation cannot be achieved except through perceiving the identity of the individual spirit with the Universal Spirit. Atman and Brahman are identical. Their essence is pure Consciousness.

-Sankara

this love that pervades as atman of all the living, that we represent as the lord of life!

pure consciousness awake!
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2008 :  4:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nandhi

I just read your beautiful posts! Thank you!

quote:
Liberation cannot be achieved except through perceiving the identity of the individual spirit with the Universal Spirit. Atman and Brahman are identical. Their essence is pure Consciousness.

-Sankara

I am so joyful!
Hearing this is another validation of the importance of the transition I am going through.....I wrote about it here yesterday:

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=4369

Keep writing, Nandhi

Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2008 :  03:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

gratitude, divine katrine!

love the beauty of your joy's expression in your posts too!

aum
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000