Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 born by the lotus flower
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eldy

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  5:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit eldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
There was such a long way to go

from here to here.

Born naked floating by the lotus flower

carried by the love that never left.

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2008 :  6:14:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful eldy thank you
Go to Top of Page

eldy

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2008 :  09:44:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit eldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you , Sparkle

love to you!

eldy
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  11:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much, eldy

Your poetry is lovely
Go to Top of Page

eldy

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  4:00:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit eldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You , Katrine!
Tusen takk!

We live in the same country you and me ....
and come from and go to and are in the same non-locational reality also ....

Love to you from eldy
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  4:36:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hei eldy

quote:
We live in the same country you and me ....

Yes.......good to meet you!

quote:
and come from and go to and are in the same non-locational reality also ....

Yes
How did you find this site, eldy?

Go to Top of Page

eldy

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  5:06:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit eldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think it was like this that I got a mail from amazon.com about a book..
and I followed the link...and then when looking at the book amazon recommended
me there was a book from yogani at the same page....
..It could have been like that... and then I googled yogani....and you, Katrine ?
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  5:54:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
think it was like this that I got a mail from amazon.com about a book..
and I followed the link...and then when looking at the book amazon recommended
me there was a book from yogani at the same page....
..It could have been like that... and then I googled yogani....and you, Katrine ?

This is how it all happened, eldy (my first post in the forum):

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=803
Go to Top of Page

eldy

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  05:11:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit eldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I read your post, Katrine. It is so beautiful how we are guided to what we need to grow. I found much of your writing so beautiful, but very much this, and hope its OK if I quote it:
"After applying my awareness on unconscious behaviour patterns and working with fully accepting and understanding the layers of my psyche (ego/essence) I discovered one day that I was emptied of previous trauma"
I feel that much of the same process I am going through. So many things coming up, and my choice to die or to go through it. And I couldnt die because of my children and family. So to accept whatever coming up in me, and whatever circumstances in the outer life , is my way.
Things are starting to open up in me now. People are coming into my life miraculously and meeting me on deep levels on open awareness.
I have bought some of the books of Yogani and have started meditating.
and a little breathing practices. Hope I will do more physical yoga also, which I have been doing before in periods.
I feel I finally have found something I can rest in.
Love to you, Katrine , from eldy
Go to Top of Page

nandhi

USA
362 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  5:08:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit nandhi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum

beautiful eldy! what is so sublime about being born naked on a lotus flower is that it brings us to our inner joy that is freedom and in its knowing, the blossom of consciousness! thank you for your awake poetry!

aum
Go to Top of Page

eldy

Norway
11 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2008 :  6:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit eldy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
aum, nandhi, aum

I went to see you site.

thank you

eldy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000