Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 AYP Bhakti and Karma Yoga Book
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2008 :  11:33:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All:

The Bhakti and Karma Yoga book is out. You can find it here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#bky

The book is now available in the Amazon paperback and third party ebook channels. It can also be ordered through the quantity discount program.

It will be mid to late July before the AYP Direct Download ebook (w/audio intro) and MP3 audiobook versions will be available, because I will be out of town for the next couple of weeks.

As always, candid Amazon reviews are much needed and appreciated. It is one of the best ways to help pass the word on AYP. Amazon is where AYP receives much of its first time public exposure.

Thanks much, and all the best!

The guru is in you.

PS: It is expected that the last scheduled Enlightenment Series book, Eight Limbs of Yoga, will be coming out by the end of July also.

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2008 :  11:52:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great news Yogani

Looking forward to some good reading

Thanks for all your work and love
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2008 :  3:11:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just ordered the book from Amazon.

May it cross the ocean before I know it

A thousand thanks Yogani.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  10:53:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The "eBook with Audio Introduction" version of Bhakti and Karma Yoga (BKY), directly downloadable through AYP, is now available.

These are the PDF ebooks with mimimal security (password only), which are easily portable, and do not have the reliability and portability issues of Adobe secured ebooks. And if there is ever a problem (with any AYP ebook), just write me and we will fix it up quickly.

In addition, the MP3 AudioBook version of BKY should be out in about a week, also a direct download.

You can find them both (and all BKY editions) here: http://www.aypsite.org/books.html#bky

The direct download editions (eBooks and AudioBooks) for all the AYP books are listed here: http://www.aypsite.org/books-xdirdownload.html

Happy reading and listening!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2008 :  1:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just received my copy from Amazon yesterday, looking forward to the read!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2008 :  2:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

The Bhakti and Karma Yoga MP3 AudioBook is up on the books page now and available for download.

There is a streaming audio preview available there too. See the track list here: http://www.aypsite.org/books-bkyaudiobook.html

Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2008 :  7:52:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just finished reading the Bhakti and Karma book. It is an excellent little book with a lot of new material from Yogani that I hadn't heard him elaborate on before in any of his previous writings in such detail until now. I will post a review on Amazon soon, I highly recommend it, Yogani has a way of helping us to stay focussed on where we are going without getting distracted.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2008 :  9:47:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I just finished putting a review up on Amazon for Bhakti and Karma Yoga. If you have read it, you can do the same here:

http://www.amazon.com/Bhakti-Karma-...33408&sr=8-5

Bhakti and Karma Yoga is the 8th book in the AYP Enlightenment series and a definite read for those who seek self-realization.

I've never found any other books by anyone else who lays out a more clear, effective and easy to follow path to self realization or enlightenment than Yogani. Many like to talk about what self-realization is like but few understand and effectively communicate the practical and easy to apply methods that will take you there as fast as possible. This little book is easy to understand, well-written and contains lot's of new material by Yogani.

I highly recommend Bhakti and Karma Yoga and will only add to your understanding of what is required on the path to self-realization.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000