New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2008 :  6:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by neli
Do you know something about Kali ?

Hi Neli
Thank you for answering my questions

You should check the blanket to make sure it is wool because if it is polyester or some other conductive material, it's going to help drain your energy. Also, the blanket has to be completely between you and the earth. (no toes hanging over). You can put the blanket all on the floor.

Yes, I have heard of Kali! -A few months ago and then again a few days ago. I found this mantra that is supposed to balance the energies and I've been using it for four days now. I think it is really powerful. About 3/4 the way through my meditation, I always sort of pass out and lose track of everything. In it, the KRIM mantra refers to Kali:

quote:

KRIM

KRIM (pronounced Kreem) is the great mantra of Kali, the Goddess of energy and transformation. It governs over prana as lightning or electrical energy. KRIM grants all spiritual faculties and powers — from the arousing of kundalini to opening the third eye. It has a special power relative to the lower chakras, which it can both stimulate and transform. It helps awaken and purify the subtle body. As a mantra of work and transformation KRIM is the mantra of Kriya Yoga, the Yoga of practice. It is the main mantra of the Yoga Shakti. As it is a strong mantra it should be used with care.

KRIM is a mantra of Indra, the supreme deity of the Vedas, the Divine as the cosmic lord and enlightenment force. KRIM is the thunderbolt or vajra that destroys the serpent of the ignorance and releases the light of absolute truth. It represents the force of the atmosphere (Atmic sphere) and carries the supreme life force.

Here is the link
http://www.howisyourdaytoday.com/ar...bijmantr.htm

They suggest this:
quote:

These four mantras can be used together with OM:

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

This brings about an integral development of body, mind and soul in harmony with the Divine or inner Self.

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

TI
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2008 :  08:21:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

TI

Thanks for the link, I'll check if the blanket is of wool, is this only just to stop the energy of the earth ? I mean I put my feet on the floor, and is carpeted, but I'll check it up.
Thanks for the mantras, I work a lot with them.

Kind Regards
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

quote:
Originally posted by neli
Do you know something about Kali ?

Hi Neli
Thank you for answering my questions

You should check the blanket to make sure it is wool because if it is polyester or some other conductive material, it's going to help drain your energy. Also, the blanket has to be completely between you and the earth. (no toes hanging over). You can put the blanket all on the floor.

Yes, I have heard of Kali! -A few months ago and then again a few days ago. I found this mantra that is supposed to balance the energies and I've been using it for four days now. I think it is really powerful. About 3/4 the way through my meditation, I always sort of pass out and lose track of everything. In it, the KRIM mantra refers to Kali:

quote:

KRIM

KRIM (pronounced Kreem) is the great mantra of Kali, the Goddess of energy and transformation. It governs over prana as lightning or electrical energy. KRIM grants all spiritual faculties and powers — from the arousing of kundalini to opening the third eye. It has a special power relative to the lower chakras, which it can both stimulate and transform. It helps awaken and purify the subtle body. As a mantra of work and transformation KRIM is the mantra of Kriya Yoga, the Yoga of practice. It is the main mantra of the Yoga Shakti. As it is a strong mantra it should be used with care.

KRIM is a mantra of Indra, the supreme deity of the Vedas, the Divine as the cosmic lord and enlightenment force. KRIM is the thunderbolt or vajra that destroys the serpent of the ignorance and releases the light of absolute truth. It represents the force of the atmosphere (Atmic sphere) and carries the supreme life force.

Here is the link
http://www.howisyourdaytoday.com/ar...bijmantr.htm

They suggest this:
quote:

These four mantras can be used together with OM:

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

This brings about an integral development of body, mind and soul in harmony with the Divine or inner Self.

OM HRIM KRIM HUM SHRIM!

TI

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000