AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Ejaculation without orgasm?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2008 :  08:37:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Wondering if anyone is observing little or no orgasmic feelings when ejaculation does occur? I practice tantra whenever possible, but sometimes for my partner (once a week or two), I will go past the point of no return so that she feels pleased and can achieve a typical release orgasm. I am not yet at the point where I can seemingly stay in front of orgasm when she is near or at the point of her orgasm. Her having orgasmic sensations seems to trigger ejaculation in me, I have only made it past her orgasm without having one myself on a couple of occasions.

Over the last year I have noticed a diminishing intensity to my ejaculatory orgasm in general and over the last couple of months, where I have been practicing tantra more diligently, I hardly notice when I do ejaculate. It seems to me to be related to tantra practice in general, anyone observe similar developments?

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2008 :  2:11:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anthem, since I'm female I can't relate to it directly, more than saying that it is possible both for men and women to ejaculate or get vagina cramps without any sensation of orgasm... For women ejaculation would be equal to vaginal cramps or fluid release as in fountain orgasms which can happen without the brain giving any orgasmic sensations... as if the orgasm "slips away" without giving that great feeling and release. The body reflexes goes first and the brain just doesn't follow.

The ejaculation is ruled by a reflex in the spine and thus the neuronal pathway never goes through the brain. Sensations of orgasm is solely happening in the brain (until other types of higher spiritual orgasms set in). It's therefore possible to both have orgasm without ejaculation and ejaculation without orgasm.

Edited by - emc on Jun 04 2008 2:13:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

voluchi

USA
6 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2008 :  12:08:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit voluchi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Anthem11
I hardly notice when I do ejaculate.

In my case it is opposite, more vigorous. In any case it will weeken the erection. It may be only the prostatic fluid?
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2008 :  2:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for your replies. It is regular ejaculation that is occurring here, I just noticed that the intensity of "climax type" feelings is very reduced, not that I mind, it just strengthens the case for staying in front of orgasm.

I do have lot's of intensity in the ecstasy and orgasmic sensations that go along with pre-ejaculatory sex, so the good sensations are present, just not always with the punch line that ejaculation used to bring when it happens. This is especially true it seems the more tantra I am doing between times when ejaculation does occur.

I've recently started to experiment with staying in front of any "climax" like sensations to see if I notice any energy differences as per Yogani's suggestions. I don't really feel any let down of energy in the upper areas of the body with orgasm or ejaculation for that matter, but I do notice a reduction of energy in the lower centers with ejaculation. Just putting it out there for what it's worth.

thanks,

A
Go to Top of Page

Rattan

South Africa
41 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2009 :  10:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anthem11, I wanted today to ask the same question you have asked more than a year ago. I have somehow, perhaps by staying in front of orgasme so often, managed to get this "wrong" and now ejaculate without any orgasmic feelings.

I do not have any of the "lot's of intensity in the ecstasy and orgasmic sensations that go along with pre-ejaculatory sex" you refer to, so at this stage everything is slightly dissapointing for me.

Can you report anything changing for you since this question last year?
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2009 :  9:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rattan,

Sorry for the delayed reply, just exiting a very busy period of life.

I would say for me this feeling of no orgasmic sensation with ejaculation passed after the relatively brief experience described in my post above.

I have good orgasmic feelngs with ejaculation now, perhaps a little less on average than before tantra, but the great feelings of tantra far outweigh any lower intensity of ejeculation.

Overall, there is slightly less sensation with orgasm because by being preorgasmic for so long, orgasmic sensations occur throughout, so my impression is that there is less bang left for the end since some has been used up prior to ejaculation. Like I mention above though, the good feelings of tantra can be unbelievable so it is an easy trade-off.

Hope this helps.

All the best!
Go to Top of Page

Rattan

South Africa
41 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2009 :  03:15:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks. I guessed it would be just a question of sticking with the program. Nice to get some encouragement.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000