Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Daytime kundalini checks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Divineis

Canada
420 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2008 :  7:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Outside of meditation, I've found I've started doing a fair bit more "energy checks". Being top heavy (mostly third eye, and a bit of crown overload sort of stuff) has been one of my re-occuring problems, so I've started the practice of doing a sort of "downwards check". As I breathe out, I just feel the energy down my body, nowhere in particular really, though mostly centered around the spine from the top of my body down to my root and then feet (mostly to see what's stopping the "downwards flow").

I find I can usually feel where energy is getting "stuck" in a way, and just being aware of that and intending to relax it for a couple seconds usually helps a lot. I usually do this when I'm a bit too "giggly" and not grounded or caught in some negative thought\emotion sort of pattern... basically whenever I'm hitting any extreme (or... just cuz I think of it haha).

So anyone else wanna share a "quick fix" for everyday imbalances.

ohh, one more I used to do, though I don't anymore (since I reckon it brings too much energy upwards for me), is placing both my hands at my sacral chakrah and bringing them up the center of my body all the way to my third eye, and then outwards like an arm rainbow.

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2008 :  7:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Divineis

So anyone else wanna share a "quick fix" for everyday imbalances.
Remembering a name of God.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2008 :  8:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Horse riding stance! Also, smiling and relaxing.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000