Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Namaste
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shankar

Norway
35 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  7:30:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit shankar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I was introduced to this site by Kristine and logged on for the first time last Saturday.

I should have done this before doing anything else, but better late than never.

I want to tell you all how grateful I am for being able to be part of this wonderful group of people. Thank you!

And my prostrations to Yogani for making it possible, and for the insights he has gathered for all of us to imbibe.

brushjw

USA
191 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  8:21:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit brushjw's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Shankar! I'm glad you found your way to our cozy little corner of cyberspace.

namaste,
Joe
Go to Top of Page

Suryakant

USA
259 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  9:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I echo Joe's welcome, Shankar. Yogani is providing a valuable service in these AYP Support Forums - an electronic satsang of seekers who encourage each other and share their experiences for the benefit of all.

Namaste,
Suryakant
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 28 2008 :  02:51:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
welcome Shankar to one of the coziest places on the net ever and it's even better than a live satsang cz the people here really know what they're talking about lolz.

and my kind regards for Yogani who made this possible.

Namaste my brother

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 28 2008 :  03:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shankar
I am glad you're here

Katrine (alias Kristine :-)
Go to Top of Page

shankar

Norway
35 Posts

Posted - May 28 2008 :  07:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit shankar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Hi Shankar
I am glad you're here

Katrine (alias Kristine :-)

Being in the company of fellow travellers must be already working because I am seeing you, Katrine, in every name that begins with K. That leaves only the rest of the alphabet. I'll work hard...
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 28 2008 :  07:41:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

*...laughing.....*

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000