Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Resources to reach B-E-Y-O-N-D with
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Proton

Canada
11 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  5:17:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Proton's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yogani's books and his entire system ( in my opinion ) are superb. And if you want to really ramp-up your progress and experience all sorts of unique, astounding, and REAL phenomenon associated with expanding consciousness....as well as experience remarkable and ongoing health benefits........look into White Powder of Gold and Plantinum combination.
www.whitepowderofgold.com has a "Fusion" product ( Gold/Platinum ) that I've used for a number of weeks and have found shockingly beneficial as far as overall health AND what I experience during Deep Meditation and Samyama. This is the "White Powder" ( recently this process for producing it was re-discovered ) that the alchemists of Medeival times sought so desperately - the "gold" that would provide the fountain of youth and indefinite longevity, not to mention fantastic increases in consciousness and physical health.
The "Fusion" mixture is white powder of gold and white powder of platinum. All I can say is, it works. The testimonials there aren't from people who are kidding because I'm starting to see the same sorts of results even after such a short period of use.

Another resource you may be interested in for expanding consciousness as a supplement to the wonderful techniques of Yogan's can be found in some of the CD's from The Monroe Institute. The ones I'm referring to cost almost $500.00, but they do produce remarkable results....and when Fusion use is added, they really make your planet's twirl!

Lastly, for a very mind-expanding experience, you'll want to read the books written by Physicist, Michio Kaku, who offers very possible and probably explanations for the existance of both other dimensions of reality and "Higher" or infinitely more advanced conscious "beings" and their civilizations. Kaku's works are all in plain English, easy to comprehend, and very very enjoyable and positive. They serve ( at least for me they did ) to lift the dragging blanket of the mundane we all live under in our society OFF and let your mind loose to soar and play.

Well, anyway, I hope this information proves useful and interesting for at least some of you.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000