Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 concerning kechari mudra and the heart!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2008 :  5:56:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i've heard from a friend that the heart and the tongue are physicaly attached and that such a procedure as kechari mudra might have some effects on the heart either good or bad he doesn't know.

so for everyone who achieved ketchari and must've done all the research at hand can you plz share your opinion with us on this topic.

and truth be told i reahced kechari mudra 3 days ago after a month and a half of talviya kriya and pushing the tounge back with my index fingers.

and that is what cauzed this early happening of ketchari i think the index fingers pushing cz i started 7 days ago pushing a little harder than b4 but not like crazy hard lolz.

but i'm crazy about kechari it's amazing but still a man needs reinsurance.

Namaste

Ananda

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  4:23:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by beirut

i've heard from a friend that the heart and the tongue are physicaly attached and that such a procedure as kechari mudra might have some effects on the heart either good or bad he doesn't know.

Hi Beirut:

Yes, there is a connection, and the effect is good, assuming prudent self-pacing. It is the awakening of ecstatic conductivity between third eye, throat and heart space, stimulated in kechari -- not to mention the simultaneous ecstatic link with the root and other lower centers as well.

The head/throat to heart connection is also directly stimulated in dynamic jalandhara (chin pump), and there is tie-in with bhakti, deep meditation, spinal breathing, sambhavi and the rest of our practices. The amrita/nectar cycle is intimately involved in head to heart awakening as well, on the biochemical level, and is stimulated by the same practices.

When it is all said and done, the whole is much greater than the sum of the parts ... infinite heart opening ... Enjoy!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2008 :  04:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Yogani,

And thx a lot for the kind reply i appreciate it.

Namaste with some kind reagards from the heart.

Ananda
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000