Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Francis Lucille
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2008 :  6:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Francis Lucille lays things out nicely:

http://francislucille.com/excerpt.html

Here is a paragraph from the linked page:

"Ask yourself who is hypnotized. Inquire deeply. Who is it? Where is it? You will find that it is not possible to find such an entity. If you explore your mind and your body, you will find a few concepts that you identify with like "I am a woman", "I am a human being", "I am a lawyer", etc.. You can also find certain sensations in your body, certain areas that are more opaque, more solid, that you identify with as well. But when you look more closely, it becomes obvious that you are not this sensation in your chest, nor this thought of being a woman, since feelings and thoughts come and go and what you really are is permanent. At this very moment, the hypnosis ends. The occurrence of these thoughts and feelings is less of a problem than your identification with them. As soon as you become aware of them, you distance yourself. You are free. In this freedom, you do not locate yourself anywhere. It is important to stay in this non-localization, as we have the tendency to hasten to take hold of a new identification as soon as we have let go of the previous one, like a monkey who doesn't let go of a branch before latching onto another."

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2008 :  9:25:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a video link for Francis Lucille:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnm92069
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  5:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Perhaps I shouldn't have put Francis Lucille in "Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings." Though I'm sure there are those who might consider him their Guru, it seems a bit lofty a title for a simple man like Lucille. Anyway, here is a newer video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRg2jHhLbXg
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  7:37:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i think it is the perfect place for him. The discipline they follow doesn't elevate anyone, just like AYP, and "sage" is probably as close as you could get.
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  10:40:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

i think it is the perfect place for him. The discipline they follow doesn't elevate anyone, just like AYP, and "sage" is probably as close as you could get.

Alright then, we'll leave him here on his lofty seat

He deserves it!

Hey, what do you think Etherfish? I like what he says.
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2009 :  9:16:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I like this guy!

"Like Adyashanti .... only French!"

(As, I guess, Adyashanti is 'like Francis Lucille, only American!'")

Video: Francis Lucille on the Illusion of Control

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2009 :  12:55:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kirtanman

I like this guy!

"Like Adyashanti .... only French!"

(As, I guess, Adyashanti is 'like Francis Lucille, only American!'")

Video: Francis Lucille on the Illusion of Control

Heart Is Where The AUM Is,

Kirtanman

Oui Oui Dude
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  09:04:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
much thanks Balance, i really like this guy... definitely need to read more about him...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000