AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 need your help!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

peacelover

3 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2007 :  10:10:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit peacelover's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

I have skin disease in my hand (ring type spots). I always rub the affected area with my urine for almost 3 weeks now but i dont see any cure. Is just rubbing the urine in affected area the right way? Please teach me the proper way or any advice. Thank you.

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  12:56:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Peacelover, I would consider seeing a physician if a treatment of hydrocortisone cream doesn't work.

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2007 :  11:44:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Peacelover,
I've read old urine (at least four days old) applied and washed off (after being left on as long as you practically can) without soap is effective on skin conditions. However, I have no practical experience of this. It's your experiment.

Are your spots, red, or black, or itchy? Are they stable, or spreading? Kathy's right... even to apply the right common herbs, you need a diagnosis: is it fungal, allergic, eczematous, parasites, or some kind of dermatitis. It might be a good idea to consult a dermatologist, if this has been persisting so long.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000