AYPsite.org Forum
 Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 Francis Lucille
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  05:55:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
"Enlightenment is the sudden recognition that non-duality is, has always been, and will always be the reality of our experience. Duality is an illusion. Consciousness is not private and personal, but impersonal, universal, and eternal. There is no limited personal entity, no conscious ego. The ego is a perceived object, not the all perceiving awareness.

Self realization is the subsequent stabilization in the peace, happiness and freedom of our natural state. The world, seen in the light of impersonal awareness, reveals itself as a permanent miracle, a divine display that celebrates its invisible source.

A living guru (spiritual teacher) is, in most cases, necessary to facilitate both enlightenment and self realization. Although the karana guru (the guru whose role is to help the disciple trough the last stages of realization) appears to the disciple as a seemingly separate human being, he or she is knowingly established as universal consciousness. He sees the disciple as his own Self. Consciousness in the disciple, being recognized for what it truly is, resonates with the silent presence of the guru. The mind of the disciple becomes gradually and mysteriously quiet, with or without the use of words, until the student has a glimpse of the causeless joy of his natural state. A relationship of love, freedom and friendliness that leads to the eventual spontaneous stabilization of the disciple in happiness and peace gets established.

A true karana guru never sees himself as superior or inferior to anybody, nor does he or she take himself or anybody for a sage or an ignorant, for a spiritual teacher or a disciple. This impersonal attitude creates an unmistakable perfume of friendship and freedom that is a prerequisite for the success of the final stages of the self realization process."

Francis Lucille

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  08:18:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This guy is the Bomb Digidi
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  11:41:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi emc, Ananda & All,

@emc: I'm not surprised you like Francis Lucille; I call him "the French Adyashanti".

@Ananda: "I concur."

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:27:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've never heard of him!?

Did I post this?

Must have been trippin out of time, mind and memory...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  4:49:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - May 21 2010 :  5:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by emc

I've never heard of him!?

Did I post this?

Must have been trippin out of time, mind and memory...

That's okay; I didn't notice the 2007 date; I tend to be a bit hazy on any time that's not .... now .... myself.

Knowing you like Adya, though ... I think you'll really like Francis.

Per Ananda's comment ..... here's a video that I'll call .... "Bomb Digidi Evidence Exhibit A".

Wholeheartedly,

Kirtanman

Edited by - Kirtanman on May 21 2010 5:41:23 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000