New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  12:34:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
HAPPY

4th

BIRTHDAY

AYP

AND

MANY

THANKS

YOGANI

Yes, AYP is 4 today.

Four years ago this day, Yogani, working entirely alone then,
put the first lessons up on the Yahoo site, with a vision that one day it would mean something to
many people

And it very quickly did...

However, it's also Yogani's official birthday at AYP! Yes, we have asked Yogani for a date to celebrate his own birthday, and he says today..... so wish him a happy birthday today too (who knows, maybe it really is his birthday?)

Happy Birthday, Yogani!

Turn this topic into one big birthday card

Be sure to sign -- Reply with your own cheers, or wishes of a happy APY birthday
or appreciations to Yogani and the community

No cheer is too small -- none is too big

If you come after the day, do feel free to sign the card anyway

Eitherway

USA
100 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  12:54:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eitherway's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday Yogani and Ayp,

Words cannot express the gratitude that I feel towards you. Only a few months of discovering your work and wisdom, I'm eternally greatful to you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  1:16:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOGANI and AYP

What can I say I am one of the old timers on here now almost the whole Four years.

AYP has changed my life sooo much and all for the better.

Thank you Yogani

Edited by - Richard on Nov 02 2007 1:17:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

Steve

277 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  1:24:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Steve's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday Yogani and AYP ... thank you so much for everything ...

Much Love to you always,
Steve
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  1:41:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks so much for everything, Yogani and everyone.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  3:31:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much, All.

The time has flown by. Eternity in an instant. And how everyone has grown!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  5:16:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The flowering of this site, all the forumists, all the practitioners reading but not yet writing, is beautiful. Thank you, eternally blooming Yogani, thank you for sharing the wisdom of Truth and Love.
Go to Top of Page

jillatay

USA
206 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  6:52:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit jillatay's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sending thanks. I am so glad I found this site and your wisdom and compassion. Much happiness.

Jill
Go to Top of Page

Ankchy

5 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  7:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ankchy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you so much Yogani and all here in the forums for everything you have given to us. My heart grows wide with joy and I’m crying a few happy tears when I think of all this connectedness which came into being here (which I enjoy deeply as someone who “only reads along”) and in my offline life, too. And so much more to discover and explore! Happy birthday to all of us.
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  9:11:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Yogani for seeing your vision through. My heart is grateful for your AYP teachings and my AYP support group.
Go to Top of Page

Srinivas_Mallya

Singapore
22 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  10:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Srinivas_Mallya's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Yogani for Sharing profound Wisdom through AYP.
This has helped us to shape Our Spiritual Destiny.

With Best Wishes
Srinivas

Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2007 :  12:03:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOGANI AND AYP!!!
I guess I am an old timer here too and didn't realize that I was here almost at the beginning. I think AYP just grabbed me at the right time. Its been a wonderful 4 years of practice. Thank you Yogani!
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2007 :  3:59:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYP

FROM
DUBLIN

Thanks Yogani for your great system and wise words, and thanks to everyone here for your participation and endless sources of inspiration.

Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2007 :  10:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Belated Birthday AYP! Thank you Yogani for putting it "out there" so that it could come back "in here". Eternal gratefulness.

Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  12:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A verrrrrrrrry long life, blessed life, AYP and Yogani,
Thanks for everything.

Happy Birthday!

Edited by - sadhak on Nov 05 2007 01:04:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

satyan

34 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  06:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit satyan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
MANY, MANY YEARS TO COME

WISHING A VERY PEACEFUL AND BLISSFUL BIRTHDAY TO AYP AND YOGANI

though belated!

satyan
Go to Top of Page

ruirib

316 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  08:59:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday .
Go to Top of Page

clk1710

92 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  9:19:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday, Yogani! I also would like to express my gratitude for these practices and this community which feels like home to us all!!! Thank you again!!
Go to Top of Page

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  09:55:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whoops, don't know how I missed this post. Better late than never, eh?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AYP!
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2007 :  10:23:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOGANI AND AYP!!!!!!

Love, Alan
Go to Top of Page

Govind Malhan

1 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2007 :  01:05:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Govind Malhan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best wishes and many happy returns ayp, Yogani.
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2009 :  10:04:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Who's birthday is it ,anyway?
6 years old....... and unshakeable.

Happy Birthday AYP

Edited by - Akasha on Nov 05 2009 10:07:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2009 :  10:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

four wishes for each year and more
may all who visit here continue to be enriched
and blessed by your vision.
happy birthday to yogani and ayp forum

Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2009 :  12:04:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yogani,
Hope the celebration is still on! Happy Birthday, and looking forward to many, many more!

Cannot thank you enough.. anything expressed in words would be insufficient..

kami
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2009 :  12:48:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy birthday yogani and AYP and many happy returns

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2009 :  12:51:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Blessed Birthday to AYP!!!!! Many Blessings and much Love to AYP and Yogani

AYP has made my life much more focused on my purpose, and much less painful...... So many amazing souls here ready to give with all they've got... I Love AYP, its community and all it has to offer.

Blessings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000