New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 10

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  2:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson

quote:
Haha, like the (I assume accidental) misspelling of Christi as "Christ"....

Oi.....*lol*.....didn't see that.....*lol*......

Om
Amen

Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  5:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah!.."Christ" sounds great!
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2009 :  9:46:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I worked with a Mexican guy named Jesus the other day. He left for a while then came back.
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  12:51:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

I worked with a Mexican guy named Jesus the other day. He left for a while then came back.

Hallelujah, Jesus came back !

Sorry, could not resist, no pun intended
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  03:15:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hahaha....

Edited by - miguel on Apr 29 2009 04:03:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  06:55:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Thank you Christi,

What you said about raw and cooked food makes much sense to me..
I've also become too sensitive to synthetic odors, as well as meat sight and smell, alcohol (it really feels like poison, as Katrine said)..
I still use olive oil based soap and natural shampoo, coz I don't feel ready to give them up now, but my friend did since he went on raw food exclusively.. and he's also experiencing oil coming out especially on the upper back, behind the heart.
Also, his system has become pure to the point he has no body odor even after hard physical activity.
So, clearly, there's no "perfect formula" for everyone concerning food.. we only listen carefully to what kind of energy the body calls for..

Love

Hi Godessinside,

Interesting to hear about your friend. I had the same experience with body odour during a 10 day juice fast. After about day 7 the sweat from my body smelled sweet.

I think you are right about the "no magic formular" thing when it comes to diet, especially when kundalini is involved. The raw food people seem to plug raw food for anyone in any circumstances. I prefer to say, listen to your body, especially if you are on a spiritual journey and are experiencing energetics.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  06:57:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi emc,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, sorry, Christi, I appreciated the answer and got the serious tone in the post overall, thank you very much. It was the last sentence that brought on a spontaneous laughter - probably tuning in to the God-intoxicated state and visualizing desperate attempts to manage amrita collection in that state... My God, what would Mr Bean make of that scenario - a scientific mind clashing into fundamental Being trying to operate the body?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only trouble is that when that oil (amrita) is produced, I am in such a God-intoxicated state, that the thought of sorting out a jar to collect it in to give to a scientist seems so far away and irrelevant that I am not sure I will ever manage it.

Ah yes, I see now.

When in transcendental states it is quite funny how some aspects of our normal thinking seem.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  07:00:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,
quote:
Perhaps there is reason to have your blood tested? Just a suggestion from way out in left field.

I'm not about to spend thousands of dolars on having my blood tested. I may well go to an allergy tester though as it costs 20 dolars .

I'll let you know what they say. I am a bit worried they will run out of paper to write the list on.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  07:20:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

quote:

I am much more sensitive food wise too. I will immediately (within 30 min to an hour...sometimes even while i am eating) get diarrhea....if I eat what I cannot tolerate. This will either be refined wheat (especially of the kind that is in pizza), caffeine...even decaff can do it, alcohol smells like poison so I don't touch it....and except for the hot chocolate...if I eat sweets (more than half a dessert)....and too much fruit....

Also....the sensitivity towards soap, shampoo and shower gel has increased a lot. It is not that I get rashes....but the smell of it.....offends the body somehow.....and does something to my eyes....and the breath tastes it....

Hi Katrine,

O.K. I think the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place.
Last week I went to see my doctor and he said "what happened to your eye" as it was red and sore, and I told him that I had washed my face with soap that morning. He looked at me a little increduously.

It seems to happen with any kind of soap, even natural ones. I have stopped using shampoo for the same reason... irritation of the eyes.

Two weeks ago I started buying decaffinated coffee in an attempt to cut caffine out of my diet. And guess what? It hasn't helped at all. So I'll give the rest of the packet away.

I get the same thing happening (dioreah) if I eat anything my body doesn't want. So it's quite easy to work out what my body doesn't like. Interestingly it is the same as yours... refined wheat, sugar, caffeine, and I have also had it happen with too much fruit. Fruit contains high levels of fructose which I find can have similar effects as glucose on the body in high doses.

Yes... wheat and sugar, time for them to go too. Small amounts of fruit seem to be a good thing though.

Thanks for confirming what is happening...

Christi of Nazareth
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2009 :  08:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Funny, I have a lot of those same food sensitivities as well, maybe there is something to it and the body instinctively recognizes what isn't good for it.

I have been a vegetarian who also eats seafood for 21 years now (I dropped chicken after year 4) and lately too much fish/ seafood seems to cause a mild eczema, so I am eating a more pure vegetarian diet as time goes on. White flour also doesn't sit well in my bowels, too much refined sugar isn't tolerated well and I never drank coffee (fortunately never liked it) or much tea because my system is easily prone to over-stimulation effects from these.

I dropped milk about 5 years ago and then dropped soy milk, something about the latter didn't feel right for me. I drink rice milk and so far so good with that. Alcohol I try to avoid as even a glass affects my ability to sleep deeply and I have used glycerin soap and mild shampoos when possible for years now as regular soap causes eczema on the hands.

Edited by - Anthem on Apr 29 2009 08:03:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - May 04 2009 :  8:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

quote:

I am much more sensitive food wise too. I will immediately (within 30 min to an hour...sometimes even while i am eating) get diarrhea....if I eat what I cannot tolerate. This will either be refined wheat (especially of the kind that is in pizza), caffeine...even decaff can do it, alcohol smells like poison so I don't touch it....and except for the hot chocolate...if I eat sweets (more than half a dessert)....and too much fruit....

Also....the sensitivity towards soap, shampoo and shower gel has increased a lot. It is not that I get rashes....but the smell of it.....offends the body somehow.....and does something to my eyes....and the breath tastes it....

Hi Katrine,

O.K. I think the pieces of the puzzle are starting to fall into place.
Last week I went to see my doctor and he said "what happened to your eye" as it was red and sore, and I told him that I had washed my face with soap that morning. He looked at me a little increduously.

It seems to happen with any kind of soap, even natural ones. I have stopped using shampoo for the same reason... irritation of the eyes.

Two weeks ago I started buying decaffinated coffee in an attempt to cut caffine out of my diet. And guess what? It hasn't helped at all. So I'll give the rest of the packet away.

I get the same thing happening (dioreah) if I eat anything my body doesn't want. So it's quite easy to work out what my body doesn't like. Interestingly it is the same as yours... refined wheat, sugar, caffeine, and I have also had it happen with too much fruit. Fruit contains high levels of fructose which I find can have similar effects as glucose on the body in high doses.

Yes... wheat and sugar, time for them to go too. Small amounts of fruit seem to be a good thing though.

Thanks for confirming what is happening...

Christi of Nazareth

some questions
we are from the divine, so how we think may affect us. If you believe you are getting more sensitive to foods, will you not get more sensitive? How much longer till you have to live in a bubble? What would happen if you believed you could digest all that you eat? Now I am not saying do this from a space of arrogance, acting like "I can eat what I want when I want, however much I want" but more like "I can adapt to any situation the best I see necessary" Is this not just transformation of matter? has your body not digested this before earlier in your life without harsh side effects?
some thoughts
Brother Neil

just some thoughts

Edited by - brother neil on May 04 2009 10:30:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  10:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi BrotherNiel,

Is it possible to change the way things happen simply through the power of belief?

Possibly.

I think it may be the stage after the increased food sensitivity stage.

Seriously.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Goddessinside

158 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  11:42:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit Goddessinside's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by brother neil
has your body not digested this before earlier in your life without harsh side effects?
some thoughts
Brother Neil

just some thoughts

Hi Neil,

Yes, when we used to eat processed food and animal products before, adding a hamburger or a diet coke on that wouldn't harm as much as it would today. Has our system become more sensitive and vulnerable?
That what people would be tempted to say..
But the thing is, when you start a long term purification process, through saddhana, diet, and way of living in general, the system gets rid of many accumulated toxins (from many sources, not only food)..
And when you attain a certain purity in your system, it becomes much more sensitive and recognizes what shouldn't get into it.
Whenever something "unnatural" or "dead" (like processed or over-cooked food) enters the body, it rejects it automatically and more quickly than before.. through your skin, bowels/urine etc..
Then, it's not a matter of will or belief system anymore..
It becomes intuitive, and you feel much more connected to nature, and to the vibrational word.. your senses become sharper, you become more receptive to the energies in and around you..
The best way to experiment with this is to go on a fast..(juice and/or wheatgrass juice) for about 5 to 7 days, and then get back to solid food, starting with one kind of fruit at a time, and see how it affects your system.. and when you come to put in your mouth heavy cooked food or anything processed, you will have a clear feeling of "no..this definitely doesn't feel good!"
But maybe some people would need more time to get to this sensitivity.
It depends on the amount of toxins in the body, and the metabolism of the person..

Now, I agree with Jesus Christi () that thoughts can transform the energy of the food we eat, and this is possible after purification of the system. When your energies become higher, and you master them, you become able to "play" with the energy of food, according to your needs.
This reminds me of the tantric rituals, when tantrikas shared a small portion of specific food before the tantric union.
This included meat and wine.

Edited by - Goddessinside on May 05 2009 11:53:44 AM
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  2:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neil

quote:
If you believe you are getting more sensitive to foods, will you not get more sensitive?
Brother Neil

Not arrogant at all, Neil....on the contrary. It is a very valid point. However.....the sensitivity happened without thinking about it. And sometimes common reference points on our journey are helpful to make a note of.....so that others may worry less. But the less of a story I make about it in hind sight, the better...I agree. Just to make some adjustments for nowand then think no more about it.

Thanks for your perspective

Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - May 05 2009 :  3:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi ()

quote:
Hi BrotherNiel,

Is it possible to change the way things happen simply through the power of belief?

Possibly.

I think it may be the stage after the increased food sensitivity stage.

Seriously.

Christi

Yes...*lol*....That stage ......when belief is redundant....yes

It is the power of knowing

Have pondered this much lately....since it seems it is only a thought away
Go to Top of Page

brother neil

USA
752 Posts

Posted - May 06 2009 :  9:51:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Katrine

Hi Neil

quote:
If you believe you are getting more sensitive to foods, will you not get more sensitive?
Brother Neil

Not arrogant at all, Neil....on the contrary. It is a very valid point. However.....the sensitivity happened without thinking about it. And sometimes common reference points on our journey are helpful to make a note of.....so that others may worry less. But the less of a story I make about it in hind sight, the better...I agree. Just to make some adjustments for nowand then think no more about it.

Thanks for your perspective

your welcome, thanks for being open.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  1:10:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

Yogi Prahlad Jani made it to the top of Yahoo news today. He is under observation again, this time for 3 weeks:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20100429...3fd0ae9.html

Doctors and military are looking for the source of the energy that supports him.

Edited by - Christi on Apr 30 2010 09:25:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 16 2010 :  8:41:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
prahlad jani lives an entirely different lifestyle than those in the USA canada UK Europe etc.... Prahlad does not sleep, and meditates for 24hrs a day, months or even years, the same can be said for Ram bahadur aka buddha boy in his documentary prahlad also makes an appearence. he recieves prana from the sun, a technique entirely unknown to the west and even most in the far east, and i stress entirely unknown A LOT this isnt simple solar gazing... anyone posting on this board is no where near the calibur level as prahlad jani and buddha boy, it is impossible to live off of prana if you do not know the technique, if you sleep, or if u have to work 8 hours a day and do household duties. do not even try to do this, you will hurt your body you do not know the technique, prahlad says he will live for hundreds or thousands of years, he is so far ahead of you that you could not even begin to imagine
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  06:26:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by michaelangelo7

prahlad jani lives an entirely different lifestyle than those in the USA canada UK Europe etc.... Prahlad does not sleep, and meditates for 24hrs a day, months or even years, the same can be said for Ram bahadur aka buddha boy in his documentary prahlad also makes an appearence. he recieves prana from the sun, a technique entirely unknown to the west and even most in the far east, and i stress entirely unknown A LOT this isnt simple solar gazing... anyone posting on this board is no where near the calibur level as prahlad jani and buddha boy, it is impossible to live off of prana if you do not know the technique, if you sleep, or if u have to work 8 hours a day and do household duties. do not even try to do this, you will hurt your body you do not know the technique, prahlad says he will live for hundreds or thousands of years, he is so far ahead of you that you could not even begin to imagine

Hi Michael,

Interesting post.

Do you know the technique that is being used?

Christi
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  06:47:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by michaelangelo7
prahlad says he will live for hundreds or thousands of years, he is so far ahead of you that you could not even begin to imagine

You can bet with me he will be dead in next 10-20 years. The soul can never survive in such old body for so long.

Even our Sun will die one day when it gets too old... and reborn as fresh lil shiny star.

Change is the law of the universe.
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 17 2010 :  3:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
of course not christi, im sure prahlad does not even give out the technique to his disciples and attendants at his ashram. and manigma, skin and appearence have nothing to do with anything, Devraha baba of vrindavan lived to be 250 in an appearingly old man "skin". shivabalayogi's mentor and friend Tapaswiji Maharaj lived to be 185 and we read about the 1000 year old tibetan yogi in autobiography of a yogi, and the elusive saint mahavatar babaji who is said to be centuries old. outward appearence means nothing

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on May 17 2010 4:00:56 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  10:44:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
of course not christi, im sure prahlad does not even give out the technique to his disciples and attendants at his ashram.

You know many wonderful things Michael, I wouldn't have been surprised if you knew this one too.

May you live to be 1000 years old!
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  5:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
and this legend

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trailanga_Swami
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  07:39:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Michael and all,

Just came across an interview that he gave with OutlookIndia, after his trial with the scientists. He freely gives away the secret as to how he lives on light:

quote:
Was it strange for you to undergo the experiment?

I did not think of it at all; it didn’t make any difference to me. Actually, it was my challenge to the world of science

Were you aware of the reason behind the experiment?

It has to do with the defence people (scientists who observed him). If my body can help them, so be it.

Did the hospital environment affect your daily regimen?

I couldn’t do my daily tapas and dhyan. It was their regimen, not mine.

Yet you didn’t feel the need for food and water?

It’s all shakti (gestures with his hand pointing upwards).

Religion and science are believed to be mutually exclusive. Would you say you defy that?

In our dharma and sanskriti, they are the same. My whole purpose, my life, this body is to save and revive our dharma. I need to show in this kalyug what our rishi-munis were like.

Do you have any aspiration in life, do you need to prove something?

I have no aspiration, no ambition. I have no guru, no chela, no bhagat. I have only Maa Ambe. I am that.

Is this state of being something any of us can attempt through sadhana?

(Shakes his head)

Can none of us can even attempt it?

It’s all shakti. Only shakti. It comes. You can’t make it.

So does that make you a miracle man or a divine being?

(Looks stern and gestures with his hand raised upwards)
[Prahlad Jani]

All the secrets are out now.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

michaelangelo7

USA
89 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  4:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit michaelangelo7's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
not really lol, i already knew it was pranas shakti or cosmic energy, but how does one absorb it and integrate it into the body to keep it re-vitalized??

when people do meditation, you will see prana in the form of light or hear the pranava divine sounds, or feel surges of bliss. but these 3 are all just forms of pleasure/bliss, using prana as pleasure rather than a life source to power the body, entirely different approache and technique, still remains unknown

Edited by - michaelangelo7 on May 20 2010 4:29:47 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000